Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Parrish rushing in to this to beat Stains. Not always the best way to make vital business decisions.

You know this do you ? Franks had a few meetings with us so it's hardly rushing .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This would end a great run of very dislikeable managers;

Ian Holloway TOSSER
Tony Pulis DULL
Neil Warnock - debatable, have warmed to him, but he does look like an old Eastern European woman.
Alan Pardew TOSSER
Sam Allardyce TOSSER

Shame.

BEyda3pCMAAWnvI.jpg

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Had a very good league record at Ajax but had an incredible team. His inability to make any sort of progress in Europe with the likes of Alderweireld, Van der Wiel, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Blind, Cillissen, Bojan and Malik at his disposal raises questions marks over his ability to me.

The EPL is as you are pointing is so different.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That's what Boro said about Karanka

Is it? Or did loads of Boro fans want him out despite promotion because the football was dull, and Karanka had repeatedly slagged them off? Or did the players not respect him after he walked out in a hissy fit before the Charlton game towards the end of their promotion season? Karanka was constantly at odds with Steve Gibson over transfer policy as well.

So really nothing like the situation with us and Hughton. :shrug:

Still at least you are enjoying your new managerial appointment by slagging off a different club :ffsparr:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
A question for the Palace goons.

You seem to have self elected yourselves as some sort of 'big club'. I've seen talk of disappointment if you lose out to 'clubs like' Burnley or Southampton.

Genuinely interested to find out when and why this has happened? It seems a little strange from the outside.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A question for the Palace goons.

You seem to have self elected yourselves as some sort of 'big club'. I've seen talk of disappointment if you lose out to 'clubs like' Burnley or Southampton.

Genuinely interested to find out when and why this has happened? It seems a little strange from the outside.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Probably since their club was formed....2010 I do believe!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If Allardyce was still there I would be concerned about finishing above palarse tbh, but with a new manager who doesn't know the players who knows what can happen? They may turn out a class act or they may implode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here