Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When ambulance chasing comes to a head....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
story doesnt make sence: why would claims and subsequently threat of withdrawal of hotels be specific to the all inclusive market? suggests a hotel will continue with Brits, risk food poisoning claims, as long as they pay for their meals ???

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
story doesnt make sence: why would claims and subsequently threat of withdrawal of hotels be specific to the all inclusive market? suggests a hotel will continue with Brits, risk food poisoning claims, as long as they pay for their meals ???

Because if you all-inclusive you can claim that the food poisoning must have come from the hotel as that is where you had all your food

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Because if you all-inclusive you can claim that the food poisoning must have come from the hotel as that is where you had all your food

Just because you are all inclusive doesn't mean you have every meal at that hotel. We've been all inclusive a couple of times and in two weeks probably eat out at least twice!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just because you are all inclusive doesn't mean you have every meal at that hotel. We've been all inclusive a couple of times and in two weeks probably eat out at least twice!

Couldn't think anything worse than going AI. You are virtually tied to a hotel complex. If that floats your boat though.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
it's called telling lies to the insurance company. You may never have eaten anything in you AI hotel and felt completely fine all the time, but no-one will know, so you pretend you never left the premises and you were sitting on the bog all day for a week. That will be £5,000 thank you.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Couldn't think anything worse than going AI. You are virtually tied to a hotel complex. If that floats your boat though.

For some people it is a very good deal and probably the only way they can afford a family holiday abroad.
Clearly unlike you?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
For some people it is a very good deal and probably the only way they can afford a family holiday abroad.
Clearly unlike you?

If im honest, being confined to a hotel for all your food & drink does not seem like an holiday to me.
We did it once but only used the hotel for breakfast. Lunch & dinner we would go out and find a different eatery each night.
Part of the holiday for me is finding different places to eat.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Clearly unlike you?

That was wrong to jump down his throat there fella. All inclusive holidays can cost absolute buttons or can cost ten grand each per week. All he said was that you're tied to the place.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I'm sorry but I keep seeing this recently. There isn't a c in sense. Sense!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm on an all inclusive at the moment in Mallorca. Not something I could ever see the attraction in before, and pre-kids it would be my worst nightmare. But with a one-year-old and a three-year-old it's great. No stress, no cleaning up, and no worrying about what the rest of the restaurant thinks of you and your screaming children, as everyone is in the same boat.

I imagine this will be my holiday of choice for a very small, specific period of my life, but for that time only, it's perfect.

Especially as I bought a pint glass at the start to get around the 'you can have as much beer as you like but we'll only serve it in tiny glasses' problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here