Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for an Albion fan from the LGBTQ community

The Albion Mag

Jan 23, 2017
Hi all,

We're looking for another writer from the LGBTQ community to contribute to The Albion Mag.

Our excellent existing columnist is moving north and will now focus his content on our friends from Newcastle.

For more information, please PM us.

Please pass on to any Albion fan you think may be interested.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

TAM

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Genuine question, if we have equality and there is no difference (apart from different sexual preference) why have a gay writer writing about football wouldn't it be the same as a straight person talking about football and why, when and how would the writers sexuality even come into it?? Or am I missing something, equality is equality Shirley?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
"Queer" But the newer more inclusive version is LGBTQQIAAP Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual

This year, to show my support and follow along with these youth trends, I've decided to be PANsexual.

IMG_0777.JPG

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
....Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual

IMG_0296.JPG

Also, we're going to get ripped to shreds by opposing fans if our only official voice is an ex asexual, now pansexual but questioning ally....

I've nothing against the LBGTAQUIHSJNDGCKP community though, and I hope you find the individual you're looking for :bigwave:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Queer" But the newer more inclusive version is LGBTQQIAAP Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual

As well as being more inclusive, it's worth 33 points in Scrabble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here