Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grief tourists and the Diana Syndrome...

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As an aside, I hope that charity single cover of Bridge Over Troubled Water makes the residents a huge amount of money.

Because everything else about it is ****ing awful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As an aside, I hope that charity single cover of Bridge Over Troubled Water makes the residents a huge amount of money.

Because everything else about it is ****ing awful.

There is another thing about it that is good. Its quite brief.

I was all up for it when it was announced, but the singer changes so quickly (after every line) that it actually made me dizzy when I heard it.

Anyway, virtue signaling may be deplorable, but it is considerably preferable to the opposite ('****' signaling; loudly and publicly sneering at and denigrating victims of circumstance, or 'Katie Hopkins' syndrome as it should be known)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
People deal with grief in many ways, and if you have lost a loved one in any these recent incidents, then I can see the need to visit the scene and remember the person and lay flowers or other personal items.

What I can not fathom out is why people with no link to those that have died need to go and do the same. I may be too cynical but I just see these people wanting to go, so that they might be shown on TV, or ultimately being interviewed on TV, but mainly to take photos to post on their Facebook page to share with their friends to show how righteous they are.

Your point on taking photo,s is bang-on just can't understand why people do that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here