Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thomas Delaney

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Not been impressed with him at all today. Not seen anything of him before now but doesn't live up to the hype based on today's performance.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Denmark were very poor even against Peru and as Rio said if you can deal with Eriksen then there's nothing else to worry about.

I know he is a defensive midfielder but I had expected to see him heavily involved in the game but he showed very little today

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Denmark were very poor even against Peru and as Rio said if you can deal with Eriksen then there's nothing else to worry about.

I know he is a defensive midfielder but I had expected to see him heavily involved in the game but he showed very little today

I thought he was an attacking CM?

Agree that he and his Danish teamates weren’t anything special at all.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
He has been the main guy at Bremen over the last few years. May have been so-so today but he has been great in the Bundesliga.
Which probably explains why Dortmund have bought him.....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's a mainly defensive player and I've always thought similar to Michael Bradley if that helps (probably doesn't). Looks great as the main man but disappears on the big stage every time.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Looked very decent today, off now but nice to know that we're in for that kind of quality.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Does it matter? He's not coming to us anyway.

It does matter because it indicates the quality of player that we are trying to sign. The guy is top notch and revealed it on one of the highest stages available and in so doing affirmed how well things are with us.
So, yes, it does matter

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We were never going to sing him all the time I’ve got a whole in my arse,was all smoke and mirrors and we ended up with a Dud like Proper..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He has been the main guy at Bremen over the last few years. May have been so-so today but he has been great in the Bundesliga.
Which probably explains why Dortmund have bought him.....

Hardly. He was barely there for a full season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here