Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
???
taboo.png

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
My FIFA is obsessed with buying him in our first season in the Prem. I have probably done 4/5 career modes and he is always signed by the AI. Because of that I am saying that either FIFA is amazing or this isn't true!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Now we're ****ing talking. This would be a quality signing but I seriously doubt it'll happen.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Now we're ****ing talking. This would be a quality signing but I seriously doubt it'll happen.

Only money will get him to leave Werder Bremen , much bigger club , so cash or a desire to play in the Prem (and no one else coming in for him) will be the only way this one will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Played 16 times for Denmark and played in the champions league while at Copenhagen.

Werder Bremen have only just signed him this January though, so are unlikely to let him go, yes money talks but i cant see us throwing silly money at this, before we even start talking wages.

Bremen finished 8th in the Bundesliga last season and are looking to progress, is he likely to swap a scrap for euoropean qualification fir a scrap against relegation?
Yes its the Premier league but the Bundesliga isnt exactly poor quality either, so unless its for money i cant see him wanting the move.

Cant see this one happening IMO.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was very quick out of the blocks to provide info on this one when this tweet came out.
Now that is something that doesn't seem to happen with every rumour so that gives me reason to believe that this is genuine interest we are showing.
Well, that and he's playing in Germany - which seems to be the place we're staking most of our hopes for the summer.
Whether that makes it any more likely that we'll sign him, I don't know.

I believe Knocky had only been at Liege for 6 months when he signed for us? (though, I appreciate, he'd already played in England and seemingly wanted to return)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Can Google translate that as well for me please.

Apologies!

Whilst playing FIFA on the PlayStation and, more specifically 'Career Mode', the computer will frequently purchase Thomas Delaney for Brighton during a simulated transfer window if Brighton get promoted to the Premier League.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Apologies!

Whilst playing FIFA on the PlayStation and, more specifically 'Career Mode', the computer will frequently purchase Thomas Delaney for Brighton during a simulated transfer window if Brighton get promoted to the Premier League.

I get a similar thing. Everytime I turn on my iPhone, instead of the apple symbol popping up on the screen, a picture of Thomas Delany's face appears.

Amazing what Technology can do these days!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the sort of player we need ( and more of )

unfortunately this type of player will come with us being in competition with other prem sides.. . . .and we will rarely win that battle

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
aka Werder Bremen's Tenacious D

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/B...erder-bremen-s-tenacious-d-blmd33v-443698.jsp

Everton failed to sign him January, so the Premier league is not a factor.

It is not gonna happen, they went all out to get him in January and will not get rid of him unless it is silly money which we do and should not do.

Sorry folks end of thread.

I see Everton offered £8m.

Hard to see why he'd swap the top half of the Bundesliga for the bottom half of the Premier League (just being realistic guys and girls).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here