Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thomas Delaney

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems strange to post it this late, wonder if he's going to sign "imminently"

Indeed.

With the Mooy deal done elsewhere, Albions's 2nd choice target is no more. Time for the seagull to strike me thinks!

Could be a good weekend this if we can wrap up Gomez too!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well they rejected a bid of €12m, so have to presume we've upped our bid to what, €16m? Somewhere in that ballpark I reckon.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He would be an excellent signing and I am unanimous in that.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
25 yrs old with plenty of experience, danish international, captain of top 8 bundesliga side, has to be very decent ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good if you can speak German
Right click, press translate.

A short summary is that he is VERY good, a leader and they are gutted that he appears to be off (€12m mentioned).

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If we manage to take a highly rated player from a top 8 German team that regularly play in front of 40k supporters I will be mightily impressed!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
He's in the UK as we speak, left Gatwick...but agents just had a call from Carrow Rd and turned left onto M23 heading north!!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
If we manage to take a highly rated player from a top 8 German team that regularly play in front of 40k supporters I will be mightily impressed!

Add that he's a regular Danish international and is actually captain of the top eight German side you refer to and it suddenly looks like a mighty coup if it happens!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here