Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were Maenpaa...

What would you do if you were Maenpaa?

• Sign as No 2 at Brighton with the small but real chance of playing in Premier League games

Votes: 51 62.2%
  • Sign as No 1 somewhere else and play every week

Votes: 31 37.8%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He took his time signing last year because he knew he was behind Stockdale. IF he gets an offer elsewhere to be no. 1, I think hr'd take it.
I also think Stockdale knew we were after Ryan, as it said the article on his signature, that we'd been after him for a while, so he took the chance to be number 1 at Brum. Yes, he will be ahead of Kuszczak.

So, Maenpaa may sign if he can't get somewhere else.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is NO chance that 'one of the youngsters' will be our Premier League number 2 keeper, regardless of Maenpaa's decision.

Thanks very much indeed for letting me know that.

I can always rely on you.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I would hope I would look to be No 1 somewhere and play regularly - otherwise I'm just wasting my life and talent. But in reality it would depend on the contract offered.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
No 3. I'd hang around nightclubs telling women that I was a Premier League footballer.
Maybe put my name to an aftershave.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
There is NO chance that 'one of the youngsters' will be our Premier League number 2 keeper, regardless of Maenpaa's decision.

Absolutely. I do hope they go with Sanchez as the no 3 though. I hear good things about him and I'm not sure about using up 3 of the valued 25 squad places on keepers. I think there are also emergency keeper loan rules we can fall back on too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here