Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
According to google Dewsbury and Oldham ( 2 examples plucked out of the conversation ) have Asian populations in excess of 40% , so if you put the African and West indian ( British born)and add the new arrivals to those totals then the non -white population is no longer a minority. What i'm having a dig at is people who think this is all fine and dandy because a lot of the white residents of these areas don't. Its all ok until something goes wrong when the toe rags on both sides start antagonising each other , my personal hope is that Brits , regardless off colour or religion will one day be proud to call themselves British ........unfortunately i feel that is a long way off.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
According to google Dewsbury and Oldham ( 2 examples plucked out of the conversation ) have Asian populations in excess of 40% .

Not sure where you are looking, but according to a report released by Oldham Council in 2019 it has the White British & Irish population of Oldham at 75%.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Not sure where you are looking, but according to a report released by Oldham Council in 2019 it has the White British & Irish population of Oldham at 75%.

I would guess that will change in the near future as according to school census stats from January 2017 46.5% of pupils at Oldham state owned schools were from ethnic minority backgrounds .

Not suggesting that is a problem though .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They take place every 10 years. The last one was in 2011.

So I'm not sure which one you are referring to. Can you point me to it please ?

Thank you.

i'm not sure where you're looking , i googled Oldham population by ethnicity and got those figures from the 2015 census.....you can't bend the truth , some people don't give a shit , some people do , most will stop caring in the end .......there are numerous video's on line should you choose to search , prayers before council meetings ......some may find it enlightening , i'm just sat here scratching a ****ing hole in the top of my head ....ta ta.....:kiss:

data manipulation perhaps , can't think why...:rolleyes::wozza:

looks like i'll have to concede that one on a point of order , according to 2019 census it's 22.5 % ....my bad , do i look bothered .:shrug:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
i'm not sure where you're looking , i googled Oldham population by ethnicity and got those figures from the 2015 census.....you can't bend the truth , some people don't give a shit , some people do , most will stop caring in the end .......there are numerous video's on line should you choose to search , prayers before council meetings ......some may find it enlightening , i'm just sat here scratching a ****ing hole in the top of my head ....ta ta.....:kiss:

There is no census for 2015. As Clapham gull has told you, the census takes place every ten years, ie 2001. 2011 and 2021.

https://census.gov.uk/about-the-census/

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/help-with-your-research/research-guides/census-records/

They also remain closed for 100 years, so the last one that is open to view is 1911, but the 1921 will become available later this year.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I would guess that will change in the near future as according to school census stats from January 2017 46.5% of pupils at Oldham state owned schools were from ethnic minority backgrounds .

so how can this be right then .....something's not right is it ....?? what is it ...?? got me flummoxed it has....:tsk:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

oh yes ...there it is @ Thunder Bolt......prrrft , lets just agree to disagree eh.......we're going absolutely nowhere. Tommy Robinson might be a total nimrod but if you can't see what's in front of your face then we best just close the conversation.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

oh yes ...there it is @ Thunderbolt......prrrft , lets just agree to disagree eh.......we're going absolutely nowhere.

A school 'census' is not the same as a National Census. I've done a search and it's from a FOI request from Oldham council from a group who call themselves Chronic Oldham.

:facepalm:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A school 'census' is not the same as a National Census. I've done a search and it's from a FOI request from Oldham council from a group who call themselves Chronic Oldham.

i'm only on here cos my wife and daughters are watching Bridgerton .....you crack on xx :thumbsup:

52 k posts....?? impressive,,,:kiss:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
i'm only on here cos my wife and daughters are watching Bridgerton .....you crack on xx :thumbsup:

52 k posts....?? impressive,,,:kiss:

As long as you've kept yourself entertained :thumbsup:

Because you've certainly entertained me (and I'm guessing a couple of others) by making up this load of old bollocks
According to google Dewsbury and Oldham ( 2 examples plucked out of the conversation ) have Asian populations in excess of 40% , so if you put the African and West indian ( British born)and add the new arrivals to those totals then the non -white population is no longer a minority.
and then, when called out on it, a couple of pages of various excuses as to how you hadn't made it up :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

looks like i'll have to concede that one on a point of order , according to 2019 census it's 22.5 % ....my bad , do i look bothered .:shrug:

What 2019 census ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

would it mater who the FOI request was from , if the figure comes from Oldham council then it must be accurate no...?

something's not adding up.:dunce: and i'll shout out to @ Watford Zero also , anyway , life too short to be bickering about stuff on a football forum , you'll all be out enjoying the sunshine in 3 weeks and i'll be sat here ....in the sunshine ....cheers, xx

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There is no census for 2015. As Clapham gull has told you, the census takes place every ten years, ie 2001. 2011 and 2021.

https://census.gov.uk/about-the-census/

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/help-with-your-research/research-guides/census-records/

They also remain closed for 100 years, so the last one that is open to view is 1911, but the 1921 will become available later this year.

why are they closed for a hundred years and how can clappers throw 2019 figures at me if this is the case , sorry my meds are kicking in im going to have to have a lie down.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
why are they closed for a hundred years and how can clappers throw 2019 figures at me if this is the case , sorry my meds are kicking in im going to have to have a lie down.

When you get up and use your extensive google skills you'll find the figures from 2019 are:

1) Official
2) Not a census
3) Not gleaned from far right websites or youtube.

I won't send you the link at the moment, it will keep your brain active to find them.

Good luck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here