Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You’re going to have to ask someone from that background I’m afraid [emoji1745]

I worked with them, so I already know.

It's easy being a disparager, isn't it CR? Just keep sniping and asking questions but never acknowledging the truth, nor attempting to put another side of the debate.

Up the Albion.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
If anything, British born Asians are far more likely to describe themselves as Asians, rather than British so would skew the figures upwards.

Another constructive, well informed and clearly written contribution to a debate with folk who own contributions fall rather short of these qualities. I think you are banging your head against a brick wall. But thanks for doing it.:clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
Incorrect. When I first moved to Dewsbury in 1971, there was a sizeable Asian community there. It was the first place in Britain to have a mosque built. There was a myth about them being the majority there a few years ago.

Let's look at facts. The census is a good place to go.

According to 2011 census, White British people are still majority in Dewsbury, with 61.6% of population. Asian British are at 35.9% of population, and majority of them are Pakistanis and Indians. Others (Black, Arab and other ethnic groups) constitute 2.5% of population.

Kirklees is the local authority, so encompasses Huddersfield where I lived for 9 years. It is 77% white.
I lived in Paddock which is an Asian district of Huddersfield and got on extremely well with my neighbours.

You do not know what you are talking about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html
Seems like another Blackburn , no one integrating?
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You don’t believe in polls yet you believe in a 10 yearly survey that we know full well people are liberal with the facts?

So you think people who aren't White British are claiming they are to con the census?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Incorrect. When I first moved to Dewsbury in 1971, there was a sizeable Asian community there. It was the first place in Britain to have a mosque built. There was a myth about them being the majority there a few years ago.

Let's look at facts. The census is a good place to go.

According to 2011 census, White British people are still majority in Dewsbury, with 61.6% of population. Asian British are at 35.9% of population, and majority of them are Pakistanis and Indians. Others (Black, Arab and other ethnic groups) constitute 2.5% of population.

Kirklees is the local authority, so encompasses Huddersfield where I lived for 9 years. It is 77% white.
I lived in Paddock which is an Asian district of Huddersfield and got on extremely well with my neighbours.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Dewsbury @ 63000 people represents 1000 th of the population of Britain at most , you are cherry picking big time , Luton , Bradford , Oldham , Rotherham , Birmingham , South and Eastern London have huge non white populations ......anyway were not talking about non white , this thread is about Y-L and what a scoundrel he is for getting on his high horse about grooming gangs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dewsbury @ 63000 people represents 1000 th of the population of Britain at most , you are cherry picking big time , Luton , Bradford , Oldham , Rotherham , Birmingham , South and Eastern London have huge non white populations ......anyway were not talking about non white , this thread is about Y-L and what a scoundrel he is for getting on his high horse about grooming gangs.

Cherry picking? :lolol::lolol:

I've already told about my links with West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.

Y-L cottoned on to a way of making money pretending to be a 'journalist' whilst being mates with convicted paedophiles himself.
What money he hasn't put in his wife's name, he has put up his nose. If you have donated to him, more fool you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Cherry picking? :lolol::lolol:

I've already told about my links with West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.

Y-L cottoned on to a way of making money pretending to be a 'journalist' whilst being mates with convicted paedophiles himself.
What money he hasn't put in his wife's name, he has put up his nose. If you have donated to him, more fool you.

it's not all about Yorkshire , and i haven't given the bloke a penny.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Wait. Does ANYONE apart from the three stooges think he knows what he's talking about? Like a bloke living on the other side of the world who appears to be permanently off his tits knows what's going on in Dewsbury :lolol:

You've put my mind at rest there. That explains everything, I was concerned it was some sort of illness or problem with his pc :)

ah bless , you pair of ***** are so funny ......you really should put yourselves forward as the souths answer to ant and dec......tens of thousands of Brits in Australia boys , most if not all still have families living in the UK and up until last year most , including myself , visited said family every couple of years , you can't win this one ....i suppose you're going to tell me Luton and Brum are in Yorkshire next ffs.....get a grip.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Several of the towns and cities you mentioned were in Yorkshire.
I'm glad to see you aren't a fool.

i'll give you Bradford and Rotherham , not really several eh ? , Oldham is in Lancashire , has a population of 280,000 with a 55% Asian and foreign born population , anyway , goodnight , up at 4 to watch the footy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ah bless , you pair of ***** are so funny ......you really should put yourselves forward as the souths answer to ant and dec......tens of thousands of Brits in Australia boys , most if not all still have families living in the UK and up until last year most , including myself , visited said family every couple of years , you can't win this one ....i suppose you're going to tell me Luton and Brum are in Yorkshire next ffs.....get a grip.

So it’s all hearsay, as opposed to somebody who has lived and worked up north.
You thought you could have a dig at southerners who didn’t know what it’s like to live in a town with ethnic minorities.
I know people from Manchester, Wolverhampton, Rochdale, Birmingham and Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here