Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
People donate money to a committed fraudster and wonder where the moneys gone? The stupid will always be stupid unfortunately

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

got too big for his boots , challenged the establishment , job was done , they shut him up.

if you can be bothered to google ABC Q&A 18th March you will see one of the most self loathing pieces of tv ever produced , making all white men out to be perverts and racists , it really is a bit of a worry what these people are up to.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Challenged the establishment"? Please. Name me one thing he did which actually changed anything. Or even came close to.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Defending Tommy Robinson :lolol: Case closed.

like i have said to you numerous times .....a month in Luton , Bracknell , Bradford , Rotherham or even the less posh parts of Blackburn will cure you of your glib attitude to multicultural England , people from sussex arguing a case for mass immigration is akin to eskimos arguing a case for palm tree plantations...!! the other word starts with a c and you know what that is too.:kiss: failing that a month in Algeria , Morrocco or Java will open your eyes as to why these people are willing to risk life and limb to get to the UK.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
like i have said to you numerous times .....a month in Luton , Bracknell , Bradford , Rotherham or even the less posh parts of Blackburn will cure you of your glib attitude to multicultural England , people from sussex arguing a case for mass immigration is akin to eskimos arguing a case for palm tree plantations...!! the other word starts with a c and you know what that is too.:kiss: failing that a month in Algeria , Morrocco or Java will open your eyes as to why these people are willing to risk life and limb to get to the UK.

Yes Dear, you're the only person on this board to have ever visited any of those places. Do you think I've never left Sussex?
:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I worked in Leeds and Bradford. My inlaws came from Rotherham.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon had aliases, convicted of mortgage fraud, and assaulting a policeman who was trying to arrest him for beating his wife.
He didn't blow the whistle in Rotherham, it was a social worker, Jayne Senior.

He said he was going to Spain after an alleged arson attempt on his home, but Bedfordshire police said no such attempt was ever reported. He also said he wasn't running away and is returning. He was arrested for using a false passport in the name of Andrew McMaster, trying to get to the States,

He begged Trump to give him political asylum because he was going to be killed in prison (hint - he wasn't)

He is being sued by lawyers for the family in Huddersfield for alleged things he said about the schoolboy there, so what money he has, has been put into his wife's name and he's declared himself bankrupt.

He is a fraud, and a chancer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I worked in Leeds and Bradford. My inlaws came from Rotherham.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon had aliases, convicted of mortgage fraud, and assaulting a policeman who was trying to arrest him for beating his wife.
He didn't blow the whistle in Rotherham, it was a social worker, Jayne Senior.

He said he was going to Spain after an alleged arson attempt on his home, but Bedfordshire police said no such attempt was ever reported. He also said he wasn't running away and is returning. He was arrested for using a false passport in the name of Andrew McMaster, trying to get to the States,

He begged Trump to give him political asylum because he was going to be killed in prison (hint - he wasn't)

He is being sued by lawyers for the family in Huddersfield for alleged things he said about the schoolboy there, so what money he has, has been put into his wife's name and he's declared himself bankrupt.

He is a fraud, and a chancer.

yes love ...of course he is , had the temerity to challenge the system and got s right royal seeing to for his trouble , used to happen to the black lads back in the 70's & 80's ......theyv'e done their shift now , better to go after gobby honkeys now , let's just agree to disagree ..?:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
yes love ...of course he is , had the temerity to challenge the system and got s right royal seeing to for his trouble , used to happen to the black lads back in the 70's & 80's ......theyv'e done their shift now , better to go after gobby honkeys now , let's just agree to disagree ..?:thumbsup:

I'm not 'love' to you or anyone else on this board.

He saw a way of making money until people got wise to him. Paypal blacklisted him, and he went onto Youtube to fool his followers after that.

Oh, I forgot his attack on an England fan at a match in Portugal. He is a coward.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-16461112

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm not 'love' to you or anyone else on this board.

He saw a way of making money until people got wise to him. Paypal blacklisted him, and he went onto Youtube to fool his followers after that.

Oh, I forgot his attack on an England fan at a match in Portugal. He is a coward.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-16461112

Whenever you see footage of convicted fraudster Yaxley Lennon, he's either punching Asians or on his way into court :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here