Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Your either a troll or a nonce, either way, you are brainwashed. The good news is you bigots will never win, just look at UKIP's results since Tommy and his pals joined.

Have you read the Quran and ahadith and the endorsement of sexual slavery of the kafir. Sticks and stones by the way and who give a monkeys smelly arse about UKIP ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Where are the latest Muslim grooming gangs and when are we going out to get them?
They've been caught, the courts have done their jobs, and the police are investigating any further complaints now without pressure from local councillors to stop their investigations.
Yaxley-Lennon is now trying to hook up with the Brexit party but lost his deposit.

Being silenced? No chance, he's only in prison, not executed.

So ???

He has done his job with regards to grooming gangs, this is now about being locked up for doing what every other person reporting on a story does. Just ask Cliff Richard, and that was before any conviction.

Don't argue for the sake of it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So ???

He has done his job with regards to grooming gangs, this is now about being locked up for doing what every other person reporting on a story does. Just ask Cliff Richard, and that was before any conviction.

Don't argue for the sake of it.

I am not arguing for the sake of it. I know the rules of the court having worked in the Justice system. All 'journalists' whether gainfully employed or sponging off people via YouTube, have to abide by the judges directives on reporting. He didn't (twice) so paid the price.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I am not arguing for the sake of it. I know the rules of the court having worked in the Justice system. All 'journalists' whether gainfully employed or sponging off people via YouTube, have to abide by the judges directives on reporting. He didn't (twice) so paid the price.

So no one can report the sentencing of someone who has already been found guilty, and using names that are already in the public domain? Or is it just a rule for TR that does not apply to anyone else, like when the media who used a helicopter in the instance of Cliff Richard when he wasn't even charged?

Different rules for different people is it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So no one can report the sentencing of someone who has already been found guilty, and using names that are already in the public domain? Or is it just a rule for TR that does not apply to anyone else, like when the media who used a helicopter in the instance of Cliff Richard when he wasn't even charged?

Different rules for different people is it?

Filming on the steps of the court where victims and witnesses are going past, during the sentencing of the defendants, in the middle trial of three, when reporting restrictions haven't been lifted, is contempt of court.
He even admitted it.

Cliff Richard is suing the South Yorkshire police, so that is an entirely different scenario, so therefore whataboutery,

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Filming on the steps of the court where victims and witnesses are going past, during the sentencing of the defendants, in the middle trial of three, when reporting restrictions haven't been lifted, is contempt of court.
He even admitted it.

Cliff Richard is suing the South Yorkshire police, so that is an entirely different scenario, so therefore whataboutery,

Whataboutery is what hypocrites cry.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Whataboutery is what hypocrites cry.

It doesn't matter how slowly or clearly it is explained to people like you, you simply don't want to understand, which is why people like yourself are so susceptible to conspiracy theories after watching a couple of Youtube videos.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It doesn't matter how slowly or clearly it is explained to people like you, you simply don't want to understand, which is why people like yourself are so susceptible to conspiracy theories after watching a couple of Youtube videos.

What are these conspiracy theories that you think I believe in?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Taken from the grope not wait twitter feed really?

Grope not wait must be a pro trump thing mate, never heard of it.

Are you suggesting there's something fake about that photograph?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
What are these conspiracy theories that you think I believe in?

Your questioning of the veracity of the Sandy Hook murders are here on NSC for everyone to read chum.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So you couldn't answer the original Question ?
Regards
DR

Touched a nerve it seems, was it you then? Probably. Standing behind a few rows of thugs and pointing your finger angrily, grrrrrr! You're hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here