Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why did he keep silent about the paedophiles in the EDL which he ran? In fact he defended one of them.

probably a ratio thing darling ........are you bored yet ...?? deliberately not swearing , at the of the day i only come on here to get Albion related news.......i honestly struggle to comprehend where you and a few others are coming from ....!!

such is life ....each to their own

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is there anything more pathetic than watching Pastafarian desperately trying to have the last word in a vain attempt to cover up his misunderstanding of, it has to be said, a fairly straight forward post.

I didnt misunderstand the intention of those wanting to sign a petition to drop charges before the court case had started.
I had you down as a dead cert to agree with a stupid moronic post......you dont disappoint

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Are you just a very slow reader? or have to think very long about your replies, boring me now.

And the award for avoiding the point goes to....

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you're flogging a dead donkey mate , he is not liked buy the majority of contributors to this thread , his crimes are far more heinous than those of the organised pedo rings, in their opinions.The fact that he's being stitched up for calling out the establishment on organised child sex abuse by people of multiple communities and walks of life......same as Brian Harvey who has been branded a Loon for exposing the actions of numerous celebrities involved in under age sex , Robinson has been convicted purely on a technicality and will now be silenced for the coming months.

The fact that you continuously ignore the facts and accuse people of caring less about child rapists just shows what a bigoted **** you are. Utter mugs you TR zealots.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Are you just a very slow reader? or have to think very long about your replies, boring me now.

**** me you are dense. You upload a video of rapey boy Sargon of Akkad (I know) supporting your dear leader, and then demand proof from others.

When did people in this country get this thick.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
So tell us the facts, tell us again he nearly collapsed the trial, mainstream media do not ignore the issues he covers? Tell us he deserves to be in prison for asking filthy Child groomers how they felt about their sentence, after the trial had ended.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So tell us the facts, tell us again he nearly collapsed the trial, mainstream media do not ignore the issues he covers? Tell us he deserves to be in prison for asking filthy Child groomers how they felt about their sentence, after the trial had ended.

er, what?

Do you even know (care) what Stephen was on trial for and what he was convicted of?

And I'm not sure how anyone is going to influence you, when you feel it's ok to post a Youtuber's video as some kind of proof of Saint Stephen's martyrdom but anything from anyone else is the 'corrupt', 'lefty' media.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Do the mainstream media report fairly on on the issues he covers? The courts put reporting restrictions in all these cases then lift the restriction when the case is over, if the public knew just some of the details of what these men did there would be a lot more questions asked. But that wouldn’t fit in with the governments policy that all is good in the uk.
I think there are thousands of children and their families saying something is very wrong.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Do the mainstream media report fairly on on the issues he covers? The courts put reporting restrictions in all these cases then lift the restriction when the case is over, if the public knew just some of the details of what these men did there would be a lot more questions asked. But that wouldn’t fit in with the governments policy that all is good in the uk.
I think there are thousands of children and their families saying something is very wrong.

I think you don't understand why reporting restrictions were put in place and that you don't understand that it's not an unusual thing to do.

You just lap up anything the coked up midget says.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
I do understand, but any other cases the details are released upon the lifting of restrictions, but not in these cases, all you hear is ex so many men found guilty, end of. The case tommy Robinson was covering, when found guilty the scum men were allowed home to their families for a month to say goodbye and prepare for their time in prison, would we be given the same luxury?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I do understand, but any other cases the details are released upon the lifting of restrictions, but not in these cases, all you hear is ex so many men found guilty, end of. The case tommy Robinson was covering, when found guilty the scum men were allowed home to their families for a month to say goodbye and prepare for their time in prison, would we be given the same luxury?

Complete nonsense. Are you so committed in your hatred of the MSM that you refuse to read/watch any of the reports on the case other than from Tommy himself or some youtuber?

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
So they weren’t allowed home to be with their families? And in which time one of them fled to Pakistan, which was only reported 4 months later when the reporting restrictions were lifted. Tell me I’m wrong, do your research.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here