Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Tommy Ribinson is the one who loves to quote the phrase

''Not al Muslims are Terrorists but all Terrorists are Muslims'' So no doubt he will conveniently overlook Darren Osborne in the same way that he chose to overlook Anders Brevik and David Copeland. He is a ''selective'' Campaigner

So you've got three examples so far, how many HUNDREDS of attacks from around the world have been carried out in the name of Allah in the last 15 years?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Think what you like about him and yes he maybe a veiled racist but people need to talk about this problem without everyone branding people a racist.

You can't say **** all about Islam which is a major issue in this liberal free country. People are so happy to just brand everyone racist because they may want to tackle what is a very serious problem.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Is anyone really surprised Tommy Robinson is gaining popularity? Everyone else is too scared to speak up in case they're labelled a racist or Islamophobic. He's not and he's saying what a lot of other people are scared to. I certainly don't agree with everything he says but I can completely understand how his following is growing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whatever you think of him and I have a pretty low opinion generally, the way that he and his family were treated by Cambridge police is nothing short of disgusting. I'd say exactly the same if it had happened to Dr Adnan Siddiqui or Patrick Magee. We're supposed to be a free and tolerant society. For anyone who is interested, there's plenty of stuff about the incident on the internet, I'm not going to post any vids as I don't want anyone thinking I'm a fan of his.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The motivation and end game of Islam is to act out the End of Days to self fulfill the prophecy, so I guess Allah’s intention is for us to all to die anyway.
In that case Allah can just do one then, and then pi$$ off.........

If the Christian Jesus returns:
He will cleanse the earth. When Jesus comes again, He will come in power and great glory. At that time the wicked will be destroyed. All things that are corrupt will be burned, and the earth will be cleansed by fire.

If the Muslim Jesus returns:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.
Two piles of equally naff gobbledygook. So, to change the subject to something more important, who are your three choices for relegation from the PL this season?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Think what you like about him and yes he maybe a veiled racist but people need to talk about this problem without everyone branding people a racist.

You can't say **** all about Islam which is a major issue in this liberal free country. People are so happy to just brand everyone racist because they may want to tackle what is a very serious problem.
If you can't say anything about Islam, why are the papers full of people writing about it and the tv and radio full of people talking about it? Far more than any other religion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
If you can't say anything about Islam, why are the papers full of people writing about it and the tv and radio full of people talking about it? Far more than any other religion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It depends what they are saying, I don't see, hear and read of many Hindus, Budhists or Jews slaughtering young children, randomly stabbing strangers or wearing suicide belts.The clamping down on free speech and expression by the mainstream media on immigration led to our leaving the EU. The opposite effect will prevail if the same policy is adopted on opinions of extreme Islam. Where was the coverage of the Sunday March in London with ISIS and Hamas flag waving protestors, if the EDL turned up there would have been a lot of coverage, i'm just not understanding why this suppression is going on.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
In that case Allah can just do one then, and then pi$$ off.........

Two piles of equally naff gobbledygook. So, to change the subject to something more important, who are your three choices for relegation from the PL this season?

So I just went to look at the Prem to list the teams to look at and I can see that we are playing Man City at home for the opener. When did the fixtures come out I missed it? And we are currently stting in comfortable 3rd.

I reckon Palace, Watford, Burnley btw

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
So I just went to look at the Prem to list the teams to look at and I can see that we are playing Man City at home for the opener. When did the fixtures come out I missed it? And we are currently stting in comfortable 3rd.

I reckon Palace, Watford, Burnley btw

Provided we can maintain our current position of third come the end of the season then I would be happy with that.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So did PM talk over him all the time then? Makes a change, I don't think I've ever seen Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon let anyone answer a question without trying to answer it for them, the red faced angry little prick.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
It depends what they are saying, I don't see, hear and read of many Hindus, Budhists or Jews slaughtering young children, randomly stabbing strangers or wearing suicide belts.The clamping down on free speech and expression by the mainstream media on immigration led to our leaving the EU. The opposite effect will prevail if the same policy is adopted on opinions of extreme Islam. Where was the coverage of the Sunday March in London with ISIS and Hamas flag waving protestors, if the EDL turned up there would have been a lot of coverage, i'm just not understanding why this suppression is going on.

There is a video somewhere of a woman making an official complaint to a Met Officer in charge of policing the March about a Hamas Flag being displayed and he refuses to do anything about it, even though the flag is banned etc

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The wife beater would still be an engineer if it wasn't for his supporters. He plays to their irrational fears and xenophobia.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've never really listened to him. He reeks of the kind of nutters you get in certain pubs. He'll approach you and seem okay if a little intimidating but within two sentences is spewing racist bollocks.

He is the proverbial gobby cab driver.

I agree with him about immigrants though. Far too many of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here