Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Back after a short ban by the criticism police for calling a spade a spade. I have now reformed my character and will now refrain from using the term as there are a lot of spades on here who may also feel insulted.

https://youtu.be/bqcrtaXwDPI

Big up Lucy Brown for exposing the deception of the BBC and especially that racist bigot John Sweeney, who is employed by them in a show that we are led to believe is factual. :lolol:

This has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson or Stephen Yaxley Lennon. This has everything to do with the BBC insulting our intelligence. Anyone not offended only demonstrates a severe lack of. ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Probably being flippant, sorry.

The important point is that yes, the media fit people up. Yes, the police fit people up (had personal experience of this). No, British justice isn't all it should be. In fact it's been massively skewed to corrupt members of the police force and the utterly useless CPS by the changes to legal aid (brought in by the right wing Tory govt).

But that doesn't detract from the FACT that SYL is a nasty little ratboy con man who stirs up hatred amongst morons for his own gain.

The journos trying to fit him up are ***** but that doesn't mean he isn't also a massive ****.

It's not one side or the other on this.
I 100% agree, was just pointing out the ones we normally believe are also *****

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably being flippant, sorry.

The important point is that yes, the media fit people up. Yes, the police fit people up (had personal experience of this). No, British justice isn't all it should be. In fact it's been massively skewed to corrupt members of the police force and the utterly useless CPS by the changes to legal aid (brought in by the right wing Tory govt).

But that doesn't detract from the FACT that SYL is a nasty little ratboy con man who stirs up hatred amongst morons for his own gain.

The journos trying to fit him up are ***** but that doesn't mean he isn't also a massive ****.

It's not one side or the other on this.

Exactly this. The number of people who think that you're siding with an establishment conspiriacy just because you point out that Yaxley-Lennon is a charlatan is mind boggling.

Did the BBC act disgracefully in the case of Jimmy Saville? Yes. Does this mean that John Simpson, Justin Fletcher, Gary Linekar, The One Show and Michael Portillo are all covering up some kind of establishment nonce ring? No.

Some politicians are ***ts. Some journalists are ***ts as well.

But Yaxley-Lennon's schtick is to focus on the establishment figures and Islamic talking heads. Where was he condemning the Pell case in Australia? Why does he not give it the large one about Piers Morgan hacking dead people's phones?

Because his target audience don't give a **** about that. They care only about hating a mostly neutral and excellent broadcaster that they see as a folk devil because they're too thick to understand half its output.

But back to the point. He's been banned from Facebook for breaching the terms and conditions of one of the most secretive, pro "free-speech", shady and libertarian organisations on the planet. To do that you've either got to be very wrong or very stupid. For me, he's both.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Back after a short ban by the criticism police for calling a spade a spade. I have now reformed my character and will now refrain from using the term as there are a lot of spades on here who may also feel insulted.

https://youtu.be/bqcrtaXwDPI

Big up Lucy Brown for exposing the deception of the BBC and especially that racist bigot John Sweeney, who is employed by them in a show that we are led to believe is factual. :lolol:

This has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson or Stephen Yaxley Lennon. This has everything to do with the BBC insulting our intelligence. Anyone not offended only demonstrates a severe lack of. ???

Care to run that past us again? This time in English? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly this. The number of people who think that you're siding with an establishment conspiriacy just because you point out that Yaxley-Lennon is a charlatan is mind boggling.

Did the BBC act disgracefully in the case of Jimmy Saville? Yes. Does this mean that John Simpson, Justin Fletcher, Gary Linekar, The One Show and Michael Portillo are all covering up some kind of establishment nonce ring? No.

Some politicians are ***ts. Some journalists are ***ts as well.

But Yaxley-Lennon's schtick is to focus on the establishment figures and Islamic talking heads. Where was he condemning the Pell case in Australia? Why does he not give it the large one about Piers Morgan hacking dead people's phones?

Because his target audience don't give a **** about that. They care only about hating a mostly neutral and excellent broadcaster that they see as a folk devil because they're too thick to understand half its output.

But back to the point. He's been banned from Facebook for breaching the terms and conditions of one of the most secretive, pro "free-speech", shady and libertarian organisations on the planet. To do that you've either got to be very wrong or very stupid. For me, he's both.

Beautifully put. Elegant and erudite. :bowdown:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Care to run that past us again? This time in English? ???

I'm a bit annoyed by my ban of just a few days for constantly annoying behaviour and I thought I'd come back with a risque racial slur aimed at no one in particular.

Big up Lucy Brown for exposing the deception of the BBC

I'm down with the kids and I sometime read Peanuts, albeit dyslexicly

This has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson or Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

I have no idea this is one and the same person

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Facebook ban the Fraudster, and in anger the rightwingers here want to talk about the BBC. Whats the BBC got to do with this idiot being banned from FB?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Facebook ban the Fraudster, and in anger the rightwingers here want to talk about the BBC. Whats the BBC got to do with this idiot being banned from FB?

Broflakery. That's what it looks like. :shrug:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My old dad used to say dont believe everything you read in the papers or see on the TV seems the old boy knew something
This could be anyone of us odd how his facebook and twitter accounts were taken down the day after this was released just saying :ohmy:
https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4

I suggest some of you TR haters Watch his Doc then you will get a better understanding of Panorama, the BBC and Hope not Hate.

I don't follow TR but this Doc as def opened my eyes and i will be taking more notice of what he says from now on.

I just watched it. He's still a ****ing rotter.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm a bit annoyed by my ban of just a few days for constantly annoying behaviour and I thought I'd come back with a risque racial slur aimed at no one in particular.

Nah, I couldn't give a ****. It only proves my point that you are quick to choose the race card as well ban people who criticise.

The term to call a spade a spade has its roots in Ancient Greece, in a phrase found in Plutarch’s Apophthegmata Laconic: “…to call a fig a fig and a trough a trough.”

Nice attempt at trying to pin a racist label on me though :thumbsup:

Waiting for another ban.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Nah, I couldn't give a ****. It only proves my point that you are quick to choose the race card as well ban people who criticise.

The term to call a spade a spade has its roots in Ancient Greece, in a phrase found in Plutarch’s Apophthegmata Laconic: “…to call a fig a fig and a trough a trough.”

Nice attempt at trying to pin a racist label on me though [emoji106]

Waiting for another ban.

I use spade a spade in calling it how it is. In know way would I think it's a racist term.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Lies in the first two minutes of that 'documentary'. Great way to expose 'fake news' Steve Bann...I mean Tommy. But then, you know the absolute mugs who follow you don't give a single solitary shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here