Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is the thing tho, is the any evidence to say he is all that's claimed against him?

Convicted criminal, convicted fraudster blah blah blah :)

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Have you watched the Doc?

No, but I have watched the EDL during its brief arrival and disappearance.
I would not consider FB to be part of the establishment.
Would I put the BBC above Neo Nazis in the UK. Probably.
Tommy Robinson, is nothing but a fraudster.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes I have signed up because I'm interested in what he has to say after watching the Doc and what I've read and watched today.

I believe in freedom of speech.

Just make sure you balance that with not dismissing what else you read about the former EDL leader.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The simple fact throughout history the media and government have got rid of (in some cases murdered) people that speak out, makes me wonder if more people should be listening to him..

It's hard to argue with what he says about the bitch with a baby

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No, but I have watched the EDL during its brief arrival and disappearance.
I would not consider FB to be part of the establishment.
Would I put the BBC above Neo Nazis in the UK. Probably.
Tommy Robinson, is nothing but a fraudster.

What about the Government & BBC? Surly they are bigger fraudsters? Look at the Brexit thread [emoji6]. Big corporations against 1 bloke from Luton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
https://youtu.be/isEMhOA-6xs

One thing he's 100% right about is how corrupt the media is

Yes the media are corrupt and print/broadcast propaganda, but that doesn't make Yaxley-Lennon some sort of a hero. If you want to know my opinion of the BBC, look on the Brexit thread (where I have repeatedly criticised the Beeb for their half truths and lies)

He started the EDL, which had paedophiles in it, which was why he abandoned it eventually.
He is no angel or hero either.

Yaxley-Lennon, Katy Hopkins, Nigel Farage are all in the same category, seeking attention by using the political system to appeal to some people, and purporting to be the only bringers of truth.

Weigh up all that is said carefully.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The simple fact throughout history the media and government have got rid of (in some cases murdered) people that speak out, makes me wonder if more people should be listening to him..

It's hard to argue with what he says about the bitch with a baby

Do you think he would be bothered about her situation if she wasn't a Muslim? Do you think her religion has a lot to do with his 'crusade'?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Just make sure you balance that with not dismissing what else you read about the former EDL leader.
To be honest, I'm more concerned about the Establishment pedaling out it's narrative through the medium of the BBC/Panorama. BBC using tactics that's goes against it's own ethos is quite a concern considering we have to pay for a TV license.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do you think he would be bothered about her situation if she wasn't a Muslim? Do you think her religion has a lot to do with his 'crusade'?
Do you think we should let a terrorist sympathizer back that named her baby after a 7th century warlord that slaughtered nonbelievers!? Get a ****ing grip ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you think we should let a terrorist sympathizer back that named her baby after a 7th century warlord that slaughtered nonbelievers!? Get a ****ing grip ffs

Get a grip of what? I haven't mentioned my opinion of her.

I said he is using the situation for himself.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Get a grip of what? I haven't mentioned my opinion of her.

I said he is using the situation for himself.
What he does is bring situations to people's focus which the establishment doesn't want you to hear

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What he does is bring situations to people's focus which the establishment doesn't want you to hear

Really? I keep abreast of situations in the UK and abroad, and certainly don't take the establishment's version of it on trust.

Btw he didn't bring the muslim rape gangs to people's attention, it was the Rotherham social Jayne Senior who did that, and Nazir Afzal who worked tirelessly to start prosecuting them.

Btw if you do want to know my opinion on Shamima Begum, she should stay in Syria for the rest of her life, as that is where she chose to live.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To be honest, I'm more concerned about the Establishment pedaling out it's narrative through the medium of the BBC/Panorama. BBC using tactics that's goes against it's own ethos is quite a concern considering we have to pay for a TV license.

You're not equally concerned about the establishment AND the far right?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Really? I keep abreast of situations in the UK and abroad, and certainly don't take the establishment's version of it on trust.

Btw he didn't bring the muslim rape gangs to people's attention, it was the Rotherham social Jayne Senior who did that, and Nazir Afzal who worked tirelessly to start prosecuting them.

Btw if you do want to know my opinion on Shamima Begum, she should stay in Syria for the rest of her life, as that is where she chose to live.
I'm not saying you should listen to him, I'm not saying I like him, he's probably a complete ****, but trying to silence him is not the right thing to do, freedom of speech, it's quickly being taken away from us and soon all we'll hear is what the establishment want us to hear!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Nick Griffin commented on muslim rape gangs before Robinson and was prosecuted ( unsuccessfully ) for doing so .

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang .

In 2004 the BNP leader Nick Griffin was secretly filmed making statements such as "18, 19 and 25-year-old Asian Muslims are seducing and raping white girls in this town right now". "It's part of their plan for conquering countries", his speech concluded. "They will expand into the rest of the UK as the last whites try and find their way to the sea. Vote BNP so the British people really realise the evil of what these people have done to our country."[4] He was put on trial for stirring up racial hatred as a result of his comments, but was subsequently cleared

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Big Brother is slowing taking over.
If you like TR you are going to be branded a Right wing racist pig on here.
Still that must make Corbyn an IRA Sympathiser then !!
Whoops
b12411138857d1a1f3b74bcd00957532.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Big Brother is slowing taking over.
If you like TR you are going to be branded a Right wing racist pig on here.
Still that must make Corbyn an IRA Sympathiser then !!
Whoops
b12411138857d1a1f3b74bcd00957532.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Well, you seem to like doctored propaganda, so I can see why you enjoy Tommy Robinson's bullshit. You're a gullible idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here