Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Nor your response with Thatcher breaking deals with the IRA and then telling the world she doesn't negotiate with 'Terrorists" This was a response the JC picture but fu%k it up!!!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Nor your response with Thatcher breaking deals with the IRA and then telling the world she doesn't negotiate with 'Terrorists"

do you want to.post that in a more easily understood format?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does it cover the wife beating incident?

That's a hugely unfair slur on Yaxley-Lennon's character. Unless I recall incorrectly, he has never been convicted of domestic violence.

(He was actually convicted of assaulting the off-duty police officer who intervened to stop him beating up his girlfriend...)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That's a hugely unfair slur on Yaxley-Lennon's character. Unless I recall incorrectly, he has never been convicted of domestic violence.

(He was actually convicted of assaulting the off-duty police officer who intervened to stop him beating up his girlfriend...)

So he was definitely beating up his girlfriend was he ? You can confirm this ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So he was definitely beating up his girlfriend was he ? You can confirm this ?

No, I believe the police chap prevented him from doing so, and got a kicking for his troubles.

Obviously this may all have been a huge misunderstanding, and maybe he and his ladyfriend were just having some bantz, and this other chap picked on poor Tommy, with no justification? I'd imagine the court will have got to the truth of the matter though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I assume that was made by a child?

Wouldn't be a racist thicko without a complete phone screenshot of something though would it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No, I believe the police chap prevented him from doing so, and got a kicking for his troubles.

Obviously this may all have been a huge misunderstanding, and maybe he and his ladyfriend were just having some bantz, and this other chap picked on poor Tommy, with no justification? I'd imagine the court will have got to the truth of the matter though.

So basically your surmising on what happened from what youve managed to google and you dont really KNOW what happened , it could have been a shouting match for all you know ? yes ? and what were the extent of the officers injuries for you to describe him as getting a "kicking" ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A picture of Tommy Robinson with some fresh recruits has got you a bit excited today eh!

"Envy is the art of counting another fellow's blessings instead of your own."

No people like.you and your description of him when you grew up in sussex are whats got me excited.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So basically your surmising on what happened from what youve managed to google and you dont really KNOW what happened , it could have been a shouting match for all you know ? yes ? and what were the extent of the officers injuries for you to describe him as getting a "kicking" ?

Sorry. You're right. It was only a 'shouting match'. That's why he was convicted of assault. Whatever.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Wouldn't be a racist thicko without a complete phone screenshot of something though would it.

racist thicko , cant you come up.with something more original you insipid sap.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sorry. You're right. It was only a 'shouting match'. That's why he was convicted of assault. Whatever.

so he WAS convicted of assaulting his girlfriend ?? yes or no ? and the officers injuries ? Or.shall i just settle.for the fact you really dont know anything about the said incident ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
so he WAS convicted of assaulting his girlfriend ?? yes or no ? and the officers injuries ? Or.shall i just settle.for the fact you really dont know anything about the said incident ?

:yawn:

It was ME who corrected HT's suggestion that he had been convicted of assaulting his gf, remember?

He assaulted the copper. He was convicted of doing so. That's obviously the limit of my knowledge of the events. No, amazingly I wasn't there. Were you? Because you seem pretty keen to defend the guy's actions.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Two things I've managed to get from this thread:

- Someone actually slept with YL, and let him procreate.
- Bushy might actually be YL, or is being violently fingered by him, as surely no-one would defend someone that much without getting something from it.

Of course, I've not googled this, so it could be hearsay...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here