Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Plnk Fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you snowflakes cant keep a good man down thou as i was playing 2468 motorway and sing if your glad to be dave yesterday on my cassette player so stuff you lefties

Regards
    DR
    I thought this one is right up your street

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Scappa View Post
      Yes, until after the trial. It's common in such cases to a) protect the witnesses, and b) to ensure a safe conviction. He released names and addresses of the accused, and "reported" (he has no journalist accreditations) from outside the court - having not sat even one session in the courtroom - within earshot of the entering jury, potentially causing a mistrial. His suspended sentence was for doing similar around a previous trial.
      It's not just one trial. There are 30 defendants so although some have been convicted, others are still ongoing.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Scappa View Post
      Yes, until after the trial. It's common in such cases to a) protect the witnesses, and b) to ensure a safe conviction. He released names and addresses of the accused, and "reported" (he has no journalist accreditations) from outside the court - having not sat even one session in the courtroom - within earshot of the entering jury, potentially causing a mistrial. His suspended sentence was for doing similar around a previous trial.
      he released no information that wasnt already in the public domain.

0 Not allowed!
      Nigel Farage admits the police and courts got it right.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...inson-row-may/
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Nigel Farage admits the police and courts got it right.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...inson-row-may/
      Nigel Farage is working for the establishment now, friends with piers Morgan. Raking in the cash cow with his tour of NZ and Australia and obviously hasnít read the statement given by Stephen Lennonís Aka Tommy Robinsonís manager or barrister. I wish justice was as swift for the 1000ís of girls raped up and down our country. Tommy Robinson was at best careless but if you watch the live stream nothing he said wasnít already out there in public domain.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by topbanana36 View Post
      Nigel Farage is working for the establishment now, friends with piers Morgan. Raking in the cash cow with his tour of NZ and Australia and obviously hasn’t read the statement given by Stephen Lennon’s Aka Tommy Robinson’s manager or barrister. I wish justice was as swift for the 1000’s of girls raped up and down our country. Tommy Robinson was at best careless but if you watch the live stream nothing he said wasn’t already out there in public domain.
      Contempt of court is always dealt with very swiftly by its very nature. He had been warned several times and was already carrying a suspended sentence for similar offences.
      There are 30 defendants in this rape case so justice cannot be swift. I've seen crates of files full of witness statements all of which have to be thoroughly checked for accuracy, being transported to court for evidence.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is Tommy Robinson (not his manager or barrister) He has two other aliases Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris. He is a serial criminal, who knows exactly what he is doing.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Contempt of court is always dealt with very swiftly by its very nature. He had been warned several times and was already carrying a suspended sentence for similar offences.n
      There are 30 defendants in this rape case so justice cannot be swift. I've seen crates of files full of witness statements all of which have to be thoroughly checked for accuracy, being transported to court for evidence.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is Tommy Robinson (not his manager or barrister) He has two other aliases Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris. He is a serial criminal, who knows exactly what he is doing.
      I said Nigel Farage hadn’t read SL managers statement (caolan Robertson or his barrister Alison Gurden)
      Tommy Robinson uses a different name I’m sure your name isn’t thunder bolt and mine isn’t topbanana.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by topbanana36 View Post
      I said Nigel Farage hadn’t read SL managers statement (caolan Robertson or his barrister Alison Gurden)
      Tommy Robinson uses a different name I’m sure your name isn’t thunder bolt and mine isn’t topbanana.
      This is just an Internet forum, & I haven't been in prison for mortgage fraud or football violence.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Is that supposed to be in English? Looks like it was written by a six year old.