Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Heard of Hitler?

Yeah basically him minus the moustache and hating Muslims instead of Jews

Eeeh, he's nothing like Hitler. Robinson is just a thug with a social media presence.

Although you could make the argument that if Hitler popped up in Germany today that he'd be treated with the same sort of "oh shush now" attitude we have towards Robinson.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Tommy Robinson compared to Hitler. I've heard it all.

I thought his speech was alright at Oxford Union and gave a shocking reality check of what it must be like to grow up in Luton nowadays.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who is Tommy Robinson? He is a career criminal who hails from Luton. If we use the same means of identifying Christians, as we do, the Muslim community, I will have to assume that all the Christians in Luton are career criminals.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Anyone here lived in Luton.

My daughters boyfriend does, he sits about 6seats away from Robinson at the football, he's always got about 2-3 big minders with him, (Robinson, not my daughters boyfriend)

My daughters boyfriend is a nice lad, not at all racist, or Islamophobic.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Genocide etc etc
Is that what you think of him ??

If you listen to him speak he is factually correct of don't you like that either

How do you know he's 'factually correct' when he speaks? Does he reel off a list of sources that you then go and check for accuracy?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Never heard of him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tommy Ribinson is the one who loves to quote the phrase

''Not al Muslims are Terrorists but all Terrorists are Muslims'' So no doubt he will conveniently overlook Darren Osborne in the same way that he chose to overlook Anders Brevik and David Copeland. He is a ''selective'' Campaigner

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Didn't he go through some sort of 'epiphany' and try to reinvent himself as a friend of the moderate Muslim rather than an EDL rabble rouser? I seem to remember some kind of links between him and the Quilliam foundation

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you listen to him speak he is factually correct of don't you like that either

Was he factually correct when he tweeted all his followers that the mosque that was the target of the right wing nutter the other night, was the mosque where Abu Hamza preached, (presumably to offer some kind of sick justification / mitigation)?

I'll answer for you - no it wasn't. Its a different mosque, in the same part of London.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I saw the video he did when he visited a Manchester mosque and quoted 3 preachers that had visited who had very anti west views ie. kill them, was interesting that the mosques let this happen.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Who is Tommy Robinson? He is a career criminal who hails from Luton. If we use the same means of identifying Christians, as we do, the Muslim community, I will have to assume that all the Christians in Luton are career criminals.

But why do they persist in giving him the oxygen of publicity on national TV?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone here lived in Luton.

Even you had the sense to get out eventually. Robinson loves it though, gives him an excuse to have a row.

If he was actually bothered about multiculturalism you'd think he'd move to somewhere in Essex that was 99% white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here