Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh, hello. Fancy seeing you here. So are young soldiers allowed to be openly far right?

I’m sure plenty of people you hang out with aren’t, by association, Dick Heads? And what’s with the camp opening? Have we met?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do you hate muslims?

I’ll play - Do you want me to say yes? Actually, I won’t. It’s late and you’ve obviously an agenda, sorry I don’t think I can help though. Night.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’ll play - Do you want me to say yes? Actually, I won’t. It’s late and you’ve obviously an agenda, sorry I don’t think I can help though. Night.

I want you to say no.

Night.

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
Looks like a bunch of 14-year-old army cadets! Tommy's provided a couple of random berets to take make them look legit!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How is being anti islam racist?

Of course it is. If someone says 'muslim' to you, you will think of a brown person, either wearing a burka or with a beard and wearing a dress, also possibly a bomb. It's cultural racism but racism nonetheless. And you know it, deep down.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They should surely be allowed to support who they choose provided it is not illegal.

I suppose the grey area is whether they should be allowed to publicly support any group while wearing their uniforms. I suspect that this has been considered and there are rules and procedures in place for what is and isn't appropriate. The army are investigating and I believe that said organisation will make a decent decision about the incident using all the facts available to them.

Not really sure why we need to get involved in it.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Of course it is. If someone says 'muslim' to you, you will think of a brown person, either wearing a burka or with a beard and wearing a dress, also possibly a bomb. It's cultural racism but racism nonetheless. And you know it, deep down.

You do maybe, but i think someone who follows Islam. Skin colour is certainly not something i think of. Infact, there are many Muslims throughout the world of different race. White, Black and yes 'Brown'.

If you assume Muslims to be 'Brown' people, maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself before you call others racist.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Meanwhile...

I couldn't find your thread on this?

48E41B0E00000578-0-image-a-36_1517794657694.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Feel for those lads though, obviously been stitched up by Tommy. He knows what he is doing...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here