Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NooBHA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My argument is already validated

Tommy Robinson uses the phrase ''ALL Terrorists are Muslims'' - I have already shown this not to be true - I have given you Anders Brevik, David Copeland, Darren Osborne, the current terror attack in Chechnya. I could add the Dutch Aline shot down over the Ukraine a few years ago. I could go on because there are terror attacks in Columbia, Mexico, Venezuela and other South American countries which are drug related and commited against Authorities in those countriesbut not committed by Muslims. Those two guys in the US who randomly shot people ''sniper style''

The list could go on.
    .............................. ................or not, if we are just talking about the UK, threats to the UK being what this thread generally is about. In which case your list comprises two names, one of which is such a pathetic terrorist that he's only managed to get charged with attempted murder (thankfully)!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      .............................. ................or not, if we are just talking about the UK, threats to the UK being what this thread generally is about. In which case your list comprises two names, one of which is such a pathetic terrorist that he's only managed to get charged with attempted murder (thankfully)!
      Thankfully ?

Why Thankfully ?

Oh yeah I forgot . For some people, the lives of non whites or non westrners are ''cheap'' - Well not to me they aren't

1 Not allowed!
      Thankfully ?

Why Thankfully ?

Oh yeah I forgot . For some people, the lives of non whites or non westrners are ''cheap'' - Well not to me they aren't
      Err...It's quite clear (to me anyway) that he's thankful that it's attempted murder as opposed to murder because it means that no-one has died.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

0 Not allowed!
      Thankfully ?

Why Thankfully ?

Wow - strong contender for the most stupid reply I've ever had to a post. Anybody in their right mind would be glad that the charge is 'attempted murder' as opposed to murder. If you attempt to murder someone, but do not succeed in actually murdering them, they don't die......which to most people would be a good thing, don't you think?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Err...It's quite clear (to me anyway) that he's thankful that it's attempted murder as opposed to murder because it means that no-one has died.
      Not according to the 6pm news tonight it isn't. The mas who died, his injuries are consistent with having be run over

2 Not allowed!
      Not according to the 6pm news tonight it isn't. The mas who died, his injuries are consistent with having be run over
      Okay. Very sad news but GT49er, just like me, was unaware of that and it doesn't take away at all from how you've monumentally misunderstood his post.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Okay. Very sad news but GT49er, just like me, was unaware of that and it doesn't take away at all from how you've monumentally misunderstood his post.
      Well said. Cheers.

3 Not allowed!
      My argument is already validated

Tommy Robinson uses the phrase ''ALL Terrorists are Muslims'' - I have already shown this not to be true - I have given you Anders Brevik, David Copeland, Darren Osborne, the current terror attack in Chechnya. I could add the Dutch Aline shot down over the Ukraine a few years ago. I could go on because there are terror attacks in Columbia, Mexico, Venezuela and other South American countries which are drug related and commited against Authorities in those countriesbut not committed by Muslims. Those two guys in the US who randomly shot people ''sniper style''

The list could go on. Even the Tutsi/ Hutu Genocide in 1994 in Rwanda. We have terror attacks even now in South Sudan and there many other African wars against the State in those countries going on which are not linked to Muslims

I am not the one who made an unsubstantiated statement. My argument is clear. Tommy Robinson statement is incorrect and there are hundreds of terror attacks by Non Muslims every year. Just because it suits Western Media to report more of the Muslim Terror attacks does not mean that there are more.

All terror attacks are just as bad as each other. I don't differentiate. People like Tommy Robinson do even though what he quotes is inaccurate.
      You sweep the discussion back under the carpet if it doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy inside if you must. There is a problem to be solved and it will not happen by hugging your next door neighbour who might be a Muslim. I really cannot be bothered with those who refuse to look outside of their blinkered world anymore, but I will not be cowed by the weak to stop saying truths that they find uncomfortable.
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals

0 Not allowed!
      Xyz
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlies Shinpad View Post
      Genocide etc etc
      Is that what you think of him ??

If you listen to him speak he is factually correct of don't you like that either
      Factually correct? Examples please!'