Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 278

Thread: Tommy Robinson

  1. #211

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that supposed to be in English? Looks like it was written by a six year old.
    mass demonstration Sat ,reap what you sow
    regards
    DR

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #212
      On the road... Driver8's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      North Wales
      Posts
      11,639


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      mass demonstration Sat ,reap what you sow
      regards
      DR
      This is going to be one of those demonstrations where the organisers claim there are 50,000 there when the actual attendance is closer to 500 isn’t it?

      Are the “football lads” joining in?
    • #213
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      39,962


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is that supposed to be in English? Looks like it was written by a six year old.
      The funniest bit is trying to describe him as a journalist. Which medium does he work for?
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #214
      tinky ****in winky sydney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      town full of eejits
      Posts
      10,631


      0 Not allowed!
      look ....he's obviously a foreigner.....we haven't had any whiting here for yonks....ffs.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
    • #215
      tinky ****in winky sydney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      town full of eejits
      Posts
      10,631


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is going to be one of those demonstrations where the organisers claim there are 50,000 there when the actual attendance is closer to 500 isn’t it?

      Are the “football lads” joining in?
      you may be surprised.....i reckon 40-50 k is very likely.....possibly more......probably end in tear gas and water cannons ....they don't waste that shite on the other lot...
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
    • #216
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      portslade
      Posts
      12,280


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is that supposed to be in English? Looks like it was written by a six year old.
      I think the Argus proof writer penned that
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die
    • #217

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is that supposed to be in English? Looks like it was written by a six year old.
      no it was written by someone who doesnt have english as a first language.
    • #218

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is going to be one of those demonstrations where the organisers claim there are 50,000 there when the actual attendance is closer to 500 isn’t it?

      Are the “football lads” joining in?
      No it wont , youre a bit out of touch up there in North Wales .
    • #219

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      you may be surprised.....i reckon 40-50 k is very likely.....possibly more......probably end in tear gas and water cannons ....they don't waste that shite on the other lot...
      There will be 50k there easily , doubt it will be reported in the mainstream media , or if it is it will be as an add on to the main story about the "counter demonstration" as was the case in Manchester last week , quite pitiful from the media in their efforts to ignore a popular protest.
    • #220
      tinky ****in winky sydney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      town full of eejits
      Posts
      10,631


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There will be 50k there easily , doubt it will be reported in the mainstream media , or if it is it will be as an add on to the main story about the "counter demonstration" as was the case in Manchester last week , quite pitiful from the media in their efforts to ignore a popular protest.
      some pals are going live on FB ....looks well busy ......no mention of it on any of the "live" news channels which is really , as with Manchester as you say , pitiful and remarkable.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •