Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just catching up on the GMB spat this morning between Morgan and Robinson, why do they give this man air time? (I mean Robinson rather than Morgan)

It might make in the short term mildly entertaining broadcasts but he really is someone who sums up the more negative (and possibly dangerous) aspects of today's society.

I look on You Tube and he's got his own Channel with 33,352 subscribers!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just catching up on the GMB spat this morning between Morgan and Robinson, why do they give this man air time? (I mean Robinson rather than Morgan)

It might make in the short term mildly entertaining broadcasts but he really is someone who sums up the more negative (and possibly dangerous) aspects of today's society.

Possibly dangerous......The amount of people on Twitter agreeing wholly with him is somewhat disturbing!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Never heard of him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Nothing wrong with him giving his views on current issues
Just a shame that Prick Piers Morgan didn't give him a chance to answer any questions
And if you think PM is cleaner than clean remember his false allegations of British troops torturing Iraqi prisoners back in the day
I often wonder how many injuries and deaths his allegations led to out there

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Unfortunately he represents the views of many. Disturbing, yes, but a reality of life. I think it is best just to let him speak. A curtailing of such views leads to a repressive and controlling condition of society at large. This is where hate and faction festers and bubbles the more. We have laws against incitement and hate and they should be applied. Other than that we have to accept, as always have been, there a folk who just can't live without a conflictual cause. It's best to who they are, where they are, and what their mission is.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011

ratings, they are a commercial station so they realise the importance of controversial guests to this.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ffff.JPG
:moo:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Is he the former EDL bloke?

There was a good video floating around a couple of weeks ago where him and a couple of his cronies had picked on the wrong people resulting in him backing off, tripping over and falling on his arse.

Much amusement.

If you tweet this to him he blocks you, the precious psychotic snowflake.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Unfortunately he represents the views of many. Disturbing, yes, but a reality of life. I think it is best just to let him speak. A curtailing of such views leads to a repressive and controlling condition of society at large. This is where hate and faction festers and bubbles the more. We have laws against incitement and hate and they should be applied. Other than that we have to accept, as always have been, there a folk who just can't live without a conflictual cause. It's best to who they are, where they are, and what their mission is.

I couldn't agree more.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Whilst I dont like the way he says it, and I am no fan, if you listen to him carefully you will find that much of what he says is factually correct and not really an extremist view. I have only seen brief clips of Morgan talking over him, and nothing much at all coming out of Robinsons mouth apart from a quote from Gladstone regarding the Koran.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The problem we have in tackling the current issue of extremism in this country, whenever we get someone to talk about either the dangers of Islamaphobia or Islamic extremists, we always get the most extreme people to express these views.
We basically just need everyone to get on, but that will only happen once we all understand each others problems and concerns, instead of just pointing out everything negative about the current 'enemy'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here