Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Would you label 'groomers targeting young white girls' as paedophiles? If so, then I still don't get your maths.
You'll have to do a pie chart or something.

i wont "have " to do anything if you cant work out that a participant in a grooming gang may be different from your run of the mill nonce youre beyond help.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
the majority of paedophiles are white , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are south asian , please tell me that you understand now ?

The Pakistini-British think tank Quillam confirmed that, with 84% of child grooming gangs Asian. Their point being that honesty on this issue allows a targeted approach fron the police and social services, to prevent further scandals such as Rotherham. The Home Office are currently pursing this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

As other posters have said, paedophiles are from everywhere and anywhere. White offenders often operate alone, requiring a different police approach.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Best keep yourBest keep your doors locked and TV off from now on as every Political Party has them and there are lots of them roaming the streets that are on the Sex Offenders list for these things

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

As a percentage your lot have the highest number of current convictions due to the small members of your political party.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
then youre a bit dim then mate.
There's ***** in all walks of life, and you know that. Grooming gangs are ***** as well but come on, they do not represent the values of British Muslims. What I find sad is the victims have parents that don't care or parents in the past that didn't give a **** about them. That's nothing to do with religion. Just the society some people live in. Vulnerable girls missing affection at home will look somewhere else for it, and adolescents rarely make good decisions

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The Pakistini-British think tank Quillam confirmed that, with 84% of child grooming gangs Asian. Their point being that honesty on this issue allows a targeted approach fron the police and social services, to prevent further scandals such as Rotherham. The Home Office are currently pursing this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

As other posters have said, paedophiles are from everywhere and anywhere. White offenders often operate alone, requiring a different police approach.

i know all this , thats why i posted it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There's ***** in all walks of life, and you know that. Grooming gangs are ***** as well but come on, they do not represent the values of British Muslims. What I find sad is the victims have parents that don't care or parents in the past that didn't give a **** about them. That's nothing to do with religion. Just the society some people live in

More rubbish , often the victime parents complaints were ignored , why is there this ceaseless quest to spread blame when it lies squarely with the pakistani muslim community , please please dont tell me that the whole community wasnt /isnt fully aware of whats going on .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
id say the same about you , youre too scared to admit theres a problem .
What problem is it that I'm scared to admit exists?

And how in ****s name have you deduced this from the one fact that you have, which is that I think Yaxley-Lennon is a self obsessed prick?

I'd tread carefully here as an ex girlfriend of mine was groomed by a gang (just like those this issue is about) from the age of 12. It ruined her life. What could have been an amazing, intelligent, beautiful woman became someone who couldn't cope with normal relationships and did her best to screw them up once she got too close to someone.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
More rubbish , often the victime parents complaints were ignored , why is there this ceaseless quest to spread blame when it lies squarely with the pakistani muslim community , please please dont tell me that the whole community wasnt /isnt fully aware of whats going on .

Nobody is spreading blame. Parents were complaining? wtf ? Parents should be controlling their children until old enough to make sensible decisions in the lives. I said grooming gangs are ****. What part of that didn't you understand?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

And how in ****s name have you deduced this from the one fact that you have, which is that I think Yaxley-Lennon is a self obsessed prick?

I'd tread carefully here as an ex girlfriend of mine was groomed by a gang (just like those this issue is about) from the age of 12. It ruined her life. What could have been an amazing, intelligent, beautiful woman became someone who couldn't cope with normal relationships and did her best to screw them up once she got too close to someone.

tread carefully ? why ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
please please dont tell me that the whole community wasnt /isnt fully aware of whats going on .

Yeah, that's the kind of thing you talk about over dinner, or at the town hall meeting...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

you have no basis whatsoever to call him what you do except your own inbuilt.prejudice .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
i wont "have " to do anything if you cant work out that a participant in a grooming gang may be different from your run of the mill nonce youre beyond help.

Tbh I'm not as deep into it as you, I would label 'groomers targeting young white girls' as pedophiles, that's where the confusion is I guess.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
tread carefully ? why ?
Before you continue with ill thought out assumptions about me. I'd wager that I know a **** off a lot more about this subject than you or your mate Tommy do. Just don't want you to make a fool of yourself by continuing down that route.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
what 'facts' are these then ?
You're ignoring all my points and picking on a word as a target. I'll leave it as this isn't even debate. As I said, you love him and that's not going to change. I disagree, that's it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My lot ???
I think you are classing me as EDL then from your comment ?
Any proof of this or just want to be seen to be all PC on this thread ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Apologies. I admired your honesty for months. My mistake. Are you watered down or stronger?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here