Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know, but there are actual proper mainstream political parties who would be embarrassed if THREE prominent members were convicted of kiddy fiddling in the space of one calendar year FFS.

You can dress it up as "not rife" if you like, and OBVIOUSLY I'm no fan of Asian grooming gangs any more than anyone else, but you give me one good reason why anyone should pay attention to these morons given their own track record?
    He left the EDL in 2013 didnt he ? when did all these cases come to court ?
    Clapham JUNCTION Ffs Clapham is nearly 2.miles.up the road

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Peter Mandelson was also guilty of mortgage fraud , it didnt even make the court .
      Ok, but I still don't know why MP's are being brought up? What's the relevance?
      Shame on anyone committing fraud, especially those defrauding the public and their hard earned taxes.

0 Not allowed!
      I’m always been against extremes from both ends of the political spectrum, and those who threaten civil society in the name of religion.

Has anyone else been following the current court case of (alleged) fascists from Banbury etc? They were part of a banned organisation and their raison d’etre is to hurt jews, muslims, gays, blacks. They named their child Adolf.

Far less extreme than that, Tommy Robinson’s support is huge, far beyond the numbers mentioned in this thread. I know and know of quite a few 15 year olds upwards who idolise him.

5live covered this in passing last week in an interview with a left wing film maker. He said that the many recent changes in western life, the insecurities, have understandably left many young turning to extremes for direction.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Because it's really hard to 'do well' when you're Eton and Oxford educated, off the back of your family's massive wealth, acquired through slavery and plantations
      yes it is., there are plenty who dont , i didnt realise you had such a classwar chip on your shoulder.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Now we're getting somewhere. Child sex offences, rape, and sexual assault exist in all walks of life, as you are demonstrating. From those who consider themselves Muslims, to those employed by the BBC, to politicians, to far right activists. There is no need for discrimination in calling out these crimes and bringing the perpetrators to justice.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      Now we're getting somewhere. Child sex offences, rape, and sexual assault exist in all walks of life, as you are demonstrating. From those who consider themselves Muslims, to those employed by the BBC, to politicians, to far right activists. There is no need for discrimination in calling out these crimes and bringing the perpetrators to justice.
      Nobody has ever questioned that it does , so im at a loss as to why youve posted this , the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact , as are the majority of white collar criminals , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent , they are targeting them on race and religion and its endemic , i cannot see any reason for your post except to muddy the waters and assuage your white middle class guilt at your failure to recog ise and confro t the truth .
      Last edited by alfredmizen; 11-10-2018 at 17:46.

1 Not allowed!
      - the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact
      - the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent
      It's still early morning here, but I can't work that one out.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Nobody has ever questioned that it does , so im at a loss as to why youve posted this , the majority of paedophiles are white , thats a fact , as are the majority of white collar criminals , the majority of groomers targeting young white girls are muslims of south asian descent , they are targeting them on race and religion and its endemic , i cannot see any reason for your post except to muddy the waters.
      A bit late to tell the Pope, the Bishop and Jimmy Savile but would explain why they got away with it for so long as the police were looking for Muslims.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      What about them?
      Well you mentiomed he had a history of fraud. Why were our MPís not convicted and be held liable like he was? Itís one rule for one etc... Peopel always bring up his convictions, but as far as Iím aware he hasnít been conficted for anything relating to racism and or far right activity.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      It's still early morning here, but I can't work that one out.
      then youre a bit dim then mate.