Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

D

Deleted member 22389

So stop asylum seekers.

How many did we take?

We have taken hundreds of thousands over the years. We have done our bit over and over again. Illegal or legal we don't have a bloody clue who we are letting in. L

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So stop asylum seekers.

How many did we take?

The Manchester bomber was the son of an anti Gaddafi extremist who we gave asylum to. You really don't understand that the Quran teaches that Muslims are superior to everyone else so subconsciously they are primed to become extreme the more into Islam they become. It's the second generation who have an identity problem.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Men of England, heirs of Glory,
Heroes of unwritten story,
Nurslings of one mighty Mother,
Hopes of her, and one another!

What is Freedom? Ye can tell
That which Slavery is too well,
For its very name has grown
To an echo of your own

Let a vast assembly be,
And with great solemnity
Declare with measured words, that ye
Are, as God has made ye, free.

The old laws of England—they
Whose reverend heads with age are grey,
Children of a wiser day;
And whose solemn voice must be
Thine own echo—Liberty!

Rise, like lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number!
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you:
Ye are many—they are few!

Percy Bysshe Shelley

1792-1822

Born in Horsham , Sussex .

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We have taken hundreds of thousands over the years. We have done our bit over and over again. Illegal or legal we don't have a bloody clue who we are letting in. L

I've mulled this over and tried to look at what ISIS (or whatever they are labelled) want.

I seems to me that these terrible acts of terrorism recently are perpetrated to divide us over here and to get us to alienate the muslims that are over here. They want power and they want an army. The last thing they want is for the west to accept asylum seekers etc because it takes them out of their control. We must absolutely weed out the bad ones and the ones trying to radicalise over here but by turning our backs on the vast majority we would be playing into our enemies hands.

We have suffered terrible acts over here but I'm not sure how we could escape unscathed because we are obviously at war with these people.

The alternative, millions of vulnerable people, in the clutches of these extremists, being brainwashed to form a huge army is too awful to contemplate.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I've mulled this over and tried to look at what ISIS (or whatever they are labelled) want.

I seems to me that these terrible acts of terrorism recently are perpetrated to divide us over here and to get us to alienate the muslims that are over here. They want power and they want an army. The last thing they want is for the west to accept asylum seekers etc because it takes them out of their control. We must absolutely weed out the bad ones and the ones trying to radicalise over here but by turning our backs on the vast majority we would be playing into our enemies hands.

We have suffered terrible acts over here but I'm not sure how we could escape unscathed because we are obviously at war with these people.

The alternative, millions of vulnerable people, in the clutches of these extremists, being brainwashed to form a huge army is too awful to contemplate.

OK , so let's defeat extremism by fast tracking Muslim refugees and providing them with suitable housing for their extended families and generous benefits .

Change our laws to their Sharia and end our democratic institutions .

This will restore peace to our streets and provide an example to other western countries .

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
OK , so let's defeat extremism by fast tracking Muslim refugees and providing them with suitable housing for their extended families and generous benefits .

Change our laws to their Sharia and end our democratic institutions .

This will restore peace to our streets and provide an example to other western countries .

OK let's kick all muslims out of the country, close our borders and live happily ever after. The rest of the world's problems are not our concern.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oh bravo madam! Top telling it how it is. Come and unite with us in Brexit - the Poles and the British have fought valiantly side-by-side before. We neither of us need Brussels and all their crap - let's go forward together again!

The immigration which you and the other Brexit fans are so concerned by, is mostly from Poland. After Brexit, Farage was telling us we could have more migrants from the former commonwealth, much of which is Islamic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here