Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf666 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, as that is flawed analysis, as all you are quoting is the known suspects.

That doesnít make your argument a fact.
    How about bollox.
    Clapham JUNCTION Ffs Clapham is nearly 2.miles.up the road

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      How about bollox.
      That's another way to describe it, but @darkwolf666 was a bit more eloquent.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.

0 Not allowed!
      BBC2 Newnight featuring this tonight.
      A brave victim from Rotherham has said Yaxley-Lennon did not expose the grooming scandals.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      BBC2 Newnight featuring this tonight.
      A brave victim from Rotherham has said Yaxley-Lennon did not expose the grooming scandals.
      Oh case closed then , one victim out of thousands says he didnt in a biased broadcasting corporation interview so it must be true .

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Yaxley-Lennon is his name. How is he exposing muslim grooming gangs? He isn't arresting them or even investigating them.
      He just turns up at courts trying to make scene, which actually endangers the judicial processes.
      It is literally pointless arguing with these people. They can not, and probably more likely will not accept the simple fact that their glorious leader broke the law. Then broke it again after being specifically warned NOT to. If he goes back inside, they'll probably cause trouble in London again and the British public will get another bill. Free speech my arse.

It's beneath contempt the way he uses child abuse to push his agenda/celebrity cult.
      With all due respect we should be beating teams like Brighton.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Seriously. Hope the women can get out of the country.
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Christian.html

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Klaas View Post
      It is literally pointless arguing with these people. They can not, and probably more likely will not accept the simple fact that their glorious leader broke the law. Then broke it again after being specifically warned NOT to. If he goes back inside, they'll probably cause trouble in London again and the British public will get another bill. Free speech my arse.

It's beneath contempt the way he uses child abuse to push his agenda/celebrity cult.
      Its pointless arguing with pillocks like you who try and deflect from the issue at hand , which is whether he exposed or was one of a few who brought grooming gangs to public attention, which he did .
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Its pointless arguing with pillocks like you who try and deflect from the issue at hand , which is whether he exposed or was one of a few who brought grooming gangs to public attention, which he did .
      No he didn't.

It was all over the news way before he got involved.

I'd heard of him because of his EDL stuff and his attempts to reinvent himself.

I'd heard about these grooming gangs because of the people who actually exposed them. The social workers who were ignored and the other people on the coal face of the situation.

They brought to public attention the inadequacies of the police and the whole system.

He jumped on the bandwagon as he always does. He's brought nothing to the cause whatsoever but bigotry and ham fisted attempts to look like a hero, while actually damaging the chances of these scumbags being convicted.

You've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Fair enough, but stop telling people that they don't understand "the issue at hand" when they do.
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      No he didn't.

It was all over the news way before he got involved.

I'd heard of him because of his EDL stuff and his attempts to reinvent himself.

I'd heard about these grooming gangs because of the people who actually exposed them. The social workers who were ignored and the other people on the coal face of the situation.

They brought to public attention the inadequacies of the police and the whole system.

He jumped on the bandwagon as he always does. He's brought nothing to the cause whatsoever but bigotry and ham fisted attempts to look like a hero, while actually damaging the chances of these scumbags being convicted.

You've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Fair enough, but stop telling people that they don't understand "the issue at hand" when they do.
      Exactly this

Stephen has simply used the Facebook pretext that, unless you specifically complain about something, youíre in favour of it to try to push himself. Only a half wit would fall for it.

I donít see many Catholic Church officials being investigated. Whenís he moving on to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Exactly this

I donít see many Catholic Church officials being investigated. Whenís he moving on to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      https://www.dictionary.com/browse/spurious

I read a few pages of this thread and find it very odd.

Tommy Robinson Didn't uncover the grooming scandal, it was though burried by the establishment for decades and who would like it to go away. By highlighting the problem he prevents this from happening which his supporters like given their level of mistrust of the Government.

Secondly why do posters persist in calling TR S. L-Y? Yes he is using a synonmy, yes everyone knows it now and no it wont change anything. After all every poster in this thread is doing the same, its quite normal in this age of internet.

Maybe you need to send that one back up the pipe or are you being Ironic or NPC?