Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I assume that was made by a child?
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by W.C. View Post
      I assume that was made by a child?
      Wouldn't be a racist thicko without a complete phone screenshot of something though would it.
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      No, I believe the police chap prevented him from doing so, and got a kicking for his troubles.

Obviously this may all have been a huge misunderstanding, and maybe he and his ladyfriend were just having some bantz, and this other chap picked on poor Tommy, with no justification? I'd imagine the court will have got to the truth of the matter though.
      So basically your surmising on what happened from what youve managed to google and you dont really KNOW what happened , it could have been a shouting match for all you know ? yes ? and what were the extent of the officers injuries for you to describe him as getting a "kicking" ?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      A picture of Tommy Robinson with some fresh recruits has got you a bit excited today eh!

"Envy is the art of counting another fellow's blessings instead of your own."
      No people like.you and your description of him when you grew up in sussex are whats got me excited.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      So basically your surmising on what happened from what youve managed to google and you dont really KNOW what happened , it could have been a shouting match for all you know ? yes ? and what were the extent of the officers injuries for you to describe him as getting a "kicking" ?
      Sorry. You're right. It was only a 'shouting match'. That's why he was convicted of assault. Whatever.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      Wouldn't be a racist thicko without a complete phone screenshot of something though would it.
      racist thicko , cant you come up.with something more original you insipid sap.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Sorry. You're right. It was only a 'shouting match'. That's why he was convicted of assault. Whatever.
      so he WAS convicted of assaulting his girlfriend ?? yes or no ? and the officers injuries ? Or.shall i just settle.for the fact you really dont know anything about the said incident ?
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      so he WAS convicted of assaulting his girlfriend ?? yes or no ? and the officers injuries ? Or.shall i just settle.for the fact you really dont know anything about the said incident ?

It was ME who corrected HT's suggestion that he had been convicted of assaulting his gf, remember?

He assaulted the copper. He was convicted of doing so. That's obviously the limit of my knowledge of the events. No, amazingly I wasn't there. Were you? Because you seem pretty keen to defend the guy's actions.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Two things I've managed to get from this thread:

- Someone actually slept with YL, and let him procreate.
      - Bushy might actually be YL, or is being violently fingered by him, as surely no-one would defend someone that much without getting something from it.

Of course, I've not googled this, so it could be hearsay...
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.