Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
With this kind of critical thinking and misreading of information, I can see why you are so susceptible to conspiracy theories.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

This is not critical thinking or anything else ...this is FACT. end of !!! Fact ..That Tommy Robinson has not once said anything of the sort.

The only bit of critical thinking that you could possibly accuse me of having is my assertion about you and many others like you who share a complete lack of respect for their own country and fellow countrymen alike. As i stated earlier until you can prove me otherwise i shall continue to adopt this view. .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Brighton based fans bleating about islamamphobia really make me cringe.....two months in Luton , East London , Blackburn or Rotherham will give you some perspective.

Exactly

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 30, 2008
its SIR Tommy to you tobies two as the QUEEN nighted him didnt she though i hope it wasnt for Time team as that was shit but baldrick was funny
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Just catching up on the GMB spat this morning between Morgan and Robinson, why do they give this man air time? (I mean Robinson rather than Morgan)

It might make in the short term mildly entertaining broadcasts but he really is someone who sums up the more negative (and possibly dangerous) aspects of today's society.

I look on You Tube and he's got his own Channel with 33,352 subscribers!
why supress the truth ?
regards
DR

Jan 5, 2018
Glasgow
Just catching up on the GMB spat this morning between Morgan and Robinson, why do they give this man air time? (I mean Robinson rather than Morgan)

It might make in the short term mildly entertaining broadcasts but he really is someone who sums up the more negative (and possibly dangerous) aspects of today's society.

I look on You Tube and he's got his own Channel with 33,352 subscribers!

Only one word - Unbearable.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Banged up for a year as of today

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
is it true there is a media ban imposed on discussion/reporting on this case in the papers/tv as has been bandied about on t'internet...??

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
is it true there is a media ban imposed on discussion/reporting on this case in the papers/tv as has been bandied about on t'internet...??

Yes, until after the trial. It's common in such cases to a) protect the witnesses, and b) to ensure a safe conviction. He released names and addresses of the accused, and "reported" (he has no journalist accreditations) from outside the court - having not sat even one session in the courtroom - within earshot of the entering jury, potentially causing a mistrial. His suspended sentence was for doing similar around a previous trial.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 30, 2008
you snowflakes cant keep a good man down thou as i was playing 2468 motorway and sing if your glad to be dave yesterday on my cassette player so stuff you lefties

Regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here