Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
02C88F99-7406-4A0B-B23A-9E8FAE38332B.jpeg

sum people so keen to suport Tommy they didnt even have time to put there clothes on

regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
actually genuinely disgusted that basically a father of young children has been sent to a cat B prison (Leicester) which apparently has a muslim population of >65% .....it is basically known as a muslim prison ......he is basically guilty of a somewhat questionable mortgage fraud 6-7 years ago and has now been railroaded into being locked up for a contempt of court ruling that has been roundly questioned by legal entities around the world..........i'm afraid i find it all really unnerving what the establishment is up to .....it can't be right .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you believe what you want sausage chops ...the bloke has been stitched up because he's getting very close to turning the entrenched child abuse culture over and showing it all in it disgusting , glistening glory ......****ing denialists , i can't be arsed with it any more... you carry on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
never the less a cat B prison with some extremely nasty basturds ........bit ott for contempt of court no..??

Who knows with all the bullshit flying about. One thing I am sure of though is that the Alt right Alt facts are much less reliable than the main stream media they so often criticise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here