Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, until after the trial. It's common in such cases to a) protect the witnesses, and b) to ensure a safe conviction. He released names and addresses of the accused, and "reported" (he has no journalist accreditations) from outside the court - having not sat even one session in the courtroom - within earshot of the entering jury, potentially causing a mistrial. His suspended sentence was for doing similar around a previous trial.

It's not just one trial. There are 30 defendants so although some have been convicted, others are still ongoing.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, until after the trial. It's common in such cases to a) protect the witnesses, and b) to ensure a safe conviction. He released names and addresses of the accused, and "reported" (he has no journalist accreditations) from outside the court - having not sat even one session in the courtroom - within earshot of the entering jury, potentially causing a mistrial. His suspended sentence was for doing similar around a previous trial.

he released no information that wasnt already in the public domain.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Nigel Farage is working for the establishment now, friends with piers Morgan. Raking in the cash cow with his tour of NZ and Australia and obviously hasn’t read the statement given by Stephen Lennon’s Aka Tommy Robinson’s manager or barrister. I wish justice was as swift for the 1000’s of girls raped up and down our country. Tommy Robinson was at best careless but if you watch the live stream nothing he said wasn’t already out there in public domain.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Nigel Farage is working for the establishment now, friends with piers Morgan. Raking in the cash cow with his tour of NZ and Australia and obviously hasn’t read the statement given by Stephen Lennon’s Aka Tommy Robinson’s manager or barrister. I wish justice was as swift for the 1000’s of girls raped up and down our country. Tommy Robinson was at best careless but if you watch the live stream nothing he said wasn’t already out there in public domain.

Contempt of court is always dealt with very swiftly by its very nature. He had been warned several times and was already carrying a suspended sentence for similar offences.
There are 30 defendants in this rape case so justice cannot be swift. I've seen crates of files full of witness statements all of which have to be thoroughly checked for accuracy, being transported to court for evidence.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is Tommy Robinson (not his manager or barrister) He has two other aliases Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris. He is a serial criminal, who knows exactly what he is doing.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Contempt of court is always dealt with very swiftly by its very nature. He had been warned several times and was already carrying a suspended sentence for similar offences.n
There are 30 defendants in this rape case so justice cannot be swift. I've seen crates of files full of witness statements all of which have to be thoroughly checked for accuracy, being transported to court for evidence.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is Tommy Robinson (not his manager or barrister) He has two other aliases Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris. He is a serial criminal, who knows exactly what he is doing.

I said Nigel Farage hadn’t read SL managers statement (caolan Robertson or his barrister Alison Gurden)
Tommy Robinson uses a different name I’m sure your name isn’t thunder bolt and mine isn’t topbanana.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I said Nigel Farage hadn’t read SL managers statement (caolan Robertson or his barrister Alison Gurden)
Tommy Robinson uses a different name I’m sure your name isn’t thunder bolt and mine isn’t topbanana.

This is just an Internet forum, & I haven't been in prison for mortgage fraud or football violence.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is going to be one of those demonstrations where the organisers claim there are 50,000 there when the actual attendance is closer to 500 isn’t it?

Are the “football lads” joining in?

you may be surprised.....i reckon 40-50 k is very likely.....possibly more......probably end in tear gas and water cannons ....they don't waste that shite on the other lot...:D

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This is going to be one of those demonstrations where the organisers claim there are 50,000 there when the actual attendance is closer to 500 isn’t it?

Are the “football lads” joining in?

No it wont , youre a bit out of touch up there in North Wales .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
you may be surprised.....i reckon 40-50 k is very likely.....possibly more......probably end in tear gas and water cannons ....they don't waste that shite on the other lot...:D

There will be 50k there easily , doubt it will be reported in the mainstream media , or if it is it will be as an add on to the main story about the "counter demonstration" as was the case in Manchester last week , quite pitiful from the media in their efforts to ignore a popular protest.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There will be 50k there easily , doubt it will be reported in the mainstream media , or if it is it will be as an add on to the main story about the "counter demonstration" as was the case in Manchester last week , quite pitiful from the media in their efforts to ignore a popular protest.

some pals are going live on FB ....looks well busy ......no mention of it on any of the "live" news channels which is really , as with Manchester as you say , pitiful and remarkable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here