Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The motivation and end game of Islam is to act out the End of Days to self fulfill the prophecy, so I guess Allah’s intention is for us to all to die anyway.

If the Christian Jesus returns:
He will cleanse the earth. When Jesus comes again, He will come in power and great glory. At that time the wicked will be destroyed. All things that are corrupt will be burned, and the earth will be cleansed by fire.

If the Muslim Jesus returns:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

I don't like either manifesto to be honest but Islam wants it sooner than later just to get one up on the Christians.

When or if Jesus returns do you think it will be on Sky Box Office?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Like all extremists he actually says some reasonable things....
sometimes. That's why religious leaders have attwmpted to start a dialogue with him.

However that makes him quite dangerous because it's easy to find interviews with him where anyone could think.. Mmmm he has a point there.

However he is simply the other side of the extremist coin and I'm surprised he gets the airtime he does.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Tommy Robinson compared to Hitler. I've heard it all.

I thought his speech was alright at Oxford Union and gave a shocking reality check of what it must be like to grow up in Luton nowadays.

Exactly

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
It depends what they are saying, I don't see, hear and read of many Hindus, Budhists or Jews slaughtering young children, randomly stabbing strangers or wearing suicide belts.The clamping down on free speech and expression by the mainstream media on immigration led to our leaving the EU. The opposite effect will prevail if the same policy is adopted on opinions of extreme Islam. Where was the coverage of the Sunday March in London with ISIS and Hamas flag waving protestors, if the EDL turned up there would have been a lot of coverage, i'm just not understanding why this suppression is going on.

Exactly

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
So you've got three examples so far, how many HUNDREDS of attacks from around the world have been carried out in the name of Allah in the last 15 years?

Agreed

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The great late Christopher Hitchens warned and the extremely intelligent and well informed Douglas Murray still warns of the dangers of Islam , neither were or are thugs or racists . The dangers throughout the ideology are very real . Someone to ignore is the odious little leftie Owen Jones as big a car crash for TV airing as Diane Abbott .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So you've got three examples so far, how many HUNDREDS of attacks from around the world have been carried out in the name of Allah in the last 15 years?

There are 10 or more per year in Chechnya alone not Muslim related, which we don't see reported. I am presuming you also used the 15 year cut off date so that It precluded me from using IRA examples

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There are 10 or more per year in Chechnya alone not Muslim related, which we don't see reported. I am presuming you also used the 15 year cut off date so that It precluded me from using IRA examples

As the IRA is not the problem under discussion, that would seem fair enough to most people.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
When would you like the timescale to suit your arguments? The time of the Arabs in Spain? The Roman Empire? The time of the Crusades? Or some perfectly placed date that suited your argument?

I was just using recent history that is relevant to the debate, not trying to find a way to justify my clearly mistaken argument like you are.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
d68f89929ca03fd5e9309802063fa7a2.jpg

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The great late Christopher Hitchens warned and the extremely intelligent and well informed Douglas Murray still warns of the dangers of Islam , neither were or are thugs or racists . The dangers throughout the ideology are very real . Someone to ignore is the odious little leftie Owen Jones as big a car crash for TV airing as Diane Abbott .

A little bit of Christopher . I so wish he was still with us . He would tear Piers Morgan and others a new one .https://youtu.be/Dbx-MYjy6PI

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Whilst I dont like the way he says it, and I am no fan, if you listen to him carefully you will find that much of what he says is factually correct and not really an extremist view. I have only seen brief clips of Morgan talking over him, and nothing much at all coming out of Robinsons mouth apart from a quote from Gladstone regarding the Koran.

Can you give some "factually correct" examples, please?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I love how people like to prove that comments today aren't ignorant by quoting Gladstone/Churchill etc, two incredibley backwards men whose views deserve to be left behind in the past. (Awaits to be shot down because Churchill is a war hero / doesn't mean he wasn't a nasty piece of work).

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

There's been far more muslims killed by terrorists than non-muslims in those attacks. And while the perpetrators may claim to do it in the name of Allah, what drives them has absolutely nothing to do with religion and to blame the religion itself is to completely misunderstand what is going on in an extremists mind. Let's not forget that Christianity has had it's fair share of wacko extremists sects over the years, some of whom have also indulged in terrorist acts; and here I'll say the same thing: in those cases it again had nothing to do with the religion and everything to do with some very sick minds.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I love how people like to prove that comments today aren't ignorant by quoting Gladstone/Churchill etc, two incredibley backwards men whose views deserve to be left behind in the past. (Awaits to be shot down because Churchill is a war hero / doesn't mean he wasn't a nasty piece of work).

Gladstone and Churchill done well for being backwards didn't they !!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If people have a problem with Robinson there are other people out there saying the same thing:

https://youtu.be/oxFYeP7kdYk

Egyptian historian Mohamed Elhamy said that Jihad was established in Islam in order to "transfer the believers from weakness and enslavement to strength and empowerment" and that it would continue until Judgment Day. "The occupiers, the oppressors, and the tyrants are well aware... of the importance of Jihad for the sake of Allah," he said, speaking on the Turkey-based Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood channel Mekameleen TV on May 27.

Or

https://youtu.be/yijp-rc_mm0

In a TV interview, Somali author Abdisaid Abdi Ismail said that "you cannot overcome terrorism without abolishing the notion of apostasy." Although there are "dozens, if not hundreds," of Quranic verses about freedom of belief, "not a single verse says that the punishment for apostasy is killing," said Abdi Ismail, who was a professor of economics in East Africa University until he left after receiving death threats when he published a book on apostasy in 2014. In the interview, which aired on Sky News Arabia on March 31, Abdi Ismail further said that "Islam is a religion and not a state" and that "secularism is the solution, whether we like it or not."

A good channel with real translations of what Muslims are saying is MEMRI TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSEH4StvDaM2VLfnm0IMo_A/videos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here