Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Website and Loyalty Points (Club announcement, see post #158)

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
That sounds like you're on your phone where, to keep people on their toes, they are not shown. On desktop you can't miss them - up near the top when you login.

No points showing for me either, on desktop tried using Chrome and IE. They were there a week or 2 ago though, most strange.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No points showing for me either, on desktop tried using Chrome and IE. They were there a week or 2 ago though, most strange.

Are you a season ticket holder? I'm wondering what shows for non-STH now that for STH they are called "Season Ticket Holder Points"...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Slightly OT, what will be the chances of getting a ticket on general sale for the City game?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

My points have vanished from the top corner but I can see them on the Personal Details page. Although when you land on the page, you need to scroll up to the top to see them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have no loyalty points showing but had around 1,330 at the end of last season, I have confirmed I have a ST for this year but it's not showing any points. I'm using a PC not mobile, how odd!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh, honag on, 233 WTF? Do I get the 1,000 after the first game?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A few days ago at The Amex...

"So we've got to the loyalty points update thing - how are we going to go about it?"

"Reckon we should just do it on the live system and get it out the way. Bish bash bosh."

"Shouldn't we send out a communication to let the fans know in case anyone notices? We don't want a deluge of emails and calls about it."

"Nah - it's the Summer - no one will be looking at this stuff. What's the worst that can happen?"

"Sounds like a plan - let's go!"

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Is somebody from @officalBHA watching this thread??

Still none on my 'login' page, but now 196 showing under my details. Why 196? where are my points! I think the thing to say in these situations is Barber out! :albion2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A few days ago at The Amex...

"So we've got to the loyalty points update thing - how are we going to go about it?"

"Reckon we should just do it on the live system and get it out the way. Bish bash bosh."

"Shouldn't we send out a communication to let the fans know in case anyone notices? We don't want a deluge of emails and calls about it."

"Nah - it's the Summer - no one will be looking at this stuff. What's the worst that can happen?"

"Sounds like a plan - let's go!"

A simple communication

"Dear STH,

Your halved points allocation from last season is 233, this will have 1,000 points added to it just before, during or after the MCFC game, ta, Barber"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A simple communication

"Dear STH,

Your halved points allocation from last season is 233, this will have 1,000 points added to it just before, during or after the MCFC game, ta, Barber"

It's not the expected half of (Last season - 1000) though - that's what sparked the curiosity.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I had 1230 at the end of last season, and now show 277.
Trying to remember what happened last season: I think I saw a random number (under 1000) appear in the middle of the pre-season, then it corrected itself (including the 1000) after the final pre-season fixture. I don't think the random number then bore any relation to the points total for either season.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A simple communication

"Dear STH,

Yeah, but it's not that. It's a new scheme - one that replaces LP with STHP. The points total currently showing bear no resemblance to the old LP scheme (either with or without the 1000 for the start of a new season).

Have a read of the thread...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here