Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Website and Loyalty Points (Club announcement, see post #158)

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I'm also confused... I have 160 loyalty points now... which 100% isn't half what I had last season (-1000 obviously)... it's more... seems some errors going on at the moment...?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I looked yesterday and I had a whopping 1473 points. I won't look today as I can't bear the pain.

I am sure it will all be sorted soon and ahead of the for sale date, whenever that might be. It more than slightly baffles me why they can't do this sort of stuff behind the scenes and then launch. Must generate calls which waste staffs time.

Not sure why anyone would need to call yet....there's nothing to buy, so nothing to worry about really. It would be like worrying about a lack of signings in the transfer window so far. Oh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Not sure why anyone would need to call yet....there's nothing to buy, so nothing to worry about really. It would be like worrying about a lack of signings in the transfer window so far. Oh.

Agreed. Hmmm.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I can't even login to the site right now...

View attachment 86886

...but it sounds like they might have done the (Last season - 1000) / 2 adjustment.

I had that message but when I clicked out of it (little x top right of dialogue box)
My browser took me back to the home page and I found I was logged in. I still have a weird number under loyalty points though 170?? :(
What gives?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I had that message but when I clicked out of it (little x top right of dialogue box)
My browser took me back to the home page and I found I was logged in. I still have a weird number under loyalty points though 170?? :(
What gives?

I did that just now and have -9743 loyalty points - going to be a few years of going to lots of games to break even!

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
I have just logged on and it to says I have -9724 points! I must be the second most disloyal fan ever after fleet!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm also confused... I have 160 loyalty points now... which 100% isn't half what I had last season (-1000 obviously)... it's more... seems some errors going on at the moment...?

Yes, I'm the same - 200 points. Even without the 1000, this is more than half of what I should have after last season.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Following the issues with the ticket website this morning I have just noticed that the loyalty points detailed against myself and son have changed.
We had in excess of 1100 points, now it shows as 48 points.
Is anyone aware if this was a planned change or a further issue?

No reply from club to email sent yet.
Our points have now increased to 218 & 188 from 48.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
335 Barber out where have my points gone

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A new catchphrase for Barber

What do points make?......

Complaints

One for the older generation and Brucie fans

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
294 for me, that's ok once they add on the 1,000 for a ST, my calculations show I should start the season on 1,114 so even if they halve it I'm happy

el punal

244 for me, then I suppose +1000 for my ST, then halve the 244, then think of any number between 1 and 10, double it, divide by 3, then add the attendance figure for the Man.City game and if you're within 50 of the correct number you win a month's supply of Piglets Pies. Bring it on! :drink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Any previous subscriber would know to get on this early as FUBAR is the default setting for the old site, now apparently the new site. So I thought, only about 8 weeks to go ( when I first started) not that long. The it mob at EFL Towers will be on this like a rash and plenty of overtime, sadly not.
Oh forgot, the accounts department is fine, they know where your money is!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here