Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Website and Loyalty Points (Club announcement, see post #158)

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone got any idea how to view loyalty points on the new website when using a mobile device?

I've tried this numerous times and can't find them displayed anywhere.

Never used to have any trouble before they updated the website.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone got any idea how to view loyalty points on the new website when using a mobile device?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Go to Seagullstickets.com, your loyalty points will be at the top of the page after you sign in.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Go to Seagullstickets.com, your loyalty points will be at the top of the page after you sign in.

That's what I've been doing but there's nothing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Does seem odd but I can't find them on the mobile version either. Maybe just a glitch - I would assume you would just click on your name in the top right but doesn't work at the moment. Desktop is fine.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's what I've been doing but there's nothing there.

9a0637fecbe6cfcc042fe83b719bb3ee.jpg

Looks like this (screenshot from my ipad)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Just had a look for you - they don't display anywhere in the mobile view.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Tried it on my work phone (Samsung) and it works when you switch it to desktop view. Strange that this method doesn't work on the iPhone.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I can see the loyalty points ok. Seagulls TV forget it, I suppose I will see next month when they are supposed to start taking the money again.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Following the issues with the ticket website this morning I have just noticed that the loyalty points detailed against myself and son have changed.
We had in excess of 1100 points, now it shows as 48 points.
Is anyone aware if this was a planned change or a further issue?

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
Would appear season ticket loyalty points have disappeared from last season and not yet added for this coming season.

Other loyalty points reduce by half at the end of each season - although I agree that mine does seem slightly less than 50% of my collected amount last year...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Following the issues with the ticket website this morning I have just noticed that the loyalty points detailed against myself and son have changed.
We had in excess of 1100 points, now it shows as 48 points.
Is anyone aware if this was a planned change or a further issue?

I can't even login to the site right now...

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 14.04.57.png

...but it sounds like they might have done the (Last season - 1000) / 2 adjustment.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I just tried to login with fan number and password and I get a "system error" message and can't log in - anyone else have this?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its going to be extra points on what you spend at hone games i.e. Each programme you will earn 50points
Each pint of Harveys You will get 50 points for a pint piss Larger 25 points and 25 bonus if you give it back when you go for a piss.:annoyed:g:drama::facepalm:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I looked yesterday and I had a whopping 1473 points. I won't look today as I can't bear the pain.

I am sure it will all be sorted soon and ahead of the for sale date, whenever that might be. It more than slightly baffles me why they can't do this sort of stuff behind the scenes and then launch. Must generate calls which waste staffs time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here