Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

# Iron Lady 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

What ever you think of Theresa May (and she wasn't my first choice).

That woman has probably had the most challenging year as PM ever.

What with Brexit,
General elections,
Terror attacks,
Grenfell Tower tragedy.

That without some press laying the boot knife and whatever else into her try to make her the scapegoat.

I for one respect her to still be standing strong with the shite shes had thrown at her. Her balls must be huge.

Would Corbyn have survived it all???

I think it's time we all held hands and get behind May and Davis as we now enter Brexit.

#Togetherwiththeresaandtheuk

To infinity and beyond.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Complete the following sentence in 10 words or fewer: I didn't post this on one of the 936,473 existing politics threads because...

???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Problem is the first two things were completely Tory Engineered in the interests of the party.

I'd stick with her now, but she need to consult not just with her own party but with others Brexit.

If she does she might find a path to redemption.

D

Deleted member 2719

Complete the following sentence in 10 words or fewer: I didn't post this on one of the 936,473 existing politics threads because...

???

Its a togetherness thread and May has had a shite time, can you remember anyone who has had a rougher time as PM in their first year???

Are you heartless man!

D

Deleted member 2719

Problem is the first two things were completely Tory Engineered in the interests of the party.

I'd stick with her now, but she need to consult not just with her own party but with others Brexit.

If she does she might find a path to redemption.

The man speaks sense.:thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

What with Brexit,
General elections,
Terror attacks,
Grenfell Tower tragedy.

That without some press laying the boot knife and whatever else into her try to make her the scapegoat.

I for one respect her to still be standing strong with the shite shes had thrown at her. Her balls must be huge.

I think it's time we all held hands and get behind May and Davis as we now enter Brexit.

To infinity and beyond.

The General Election, which is probably at the root of all her problems, was her own fault, she didn't need to call it.
Her general shitness,is also her own fault,terror attacks took place on her watch, after cuts to the Police that even those well known marxist loonies,Senior Police Officers said was a mistake, and May accused them of scaremongering, and crying wolf.

If you think she's had a bad press, i take it you didn't see the Mail and the Suns hatchet job on Corbyn.
She's out of her depth, but, the Tories can't get rid, cos theyve got no ne better.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Its a togetherness thread and May has had a shite time, can you remember anyone who has had a rougher time as PM in their first year???

Are you heartless man!

Browns was pretty rough, foot and mouth disease hit a week into his watch, and then the global financial meltdown soon afterwards.

D

Deleted member 2719

The General Election, which is probably at the root of all her problems, was her own fault, she didn't need to call it.
Her general shitness,is also her own fault,terror attacks took place on her watch, after cuts to the Police that even those well known marxist loonies,Senior Police Officers said was a mistake, and May accused them of scaremongering, and crying wolf.

If you think she's had a bad press, i take it you didn't see the Mail and the Suns hatchet job on Corbyn.
She's out of her depth, but, the Tories can't get rid, cos theyve got no ne better.

I don't read the newspaper they are full of blag and hate.

But whatever you say i think she has been a Lady of steel ( err i mean IRON) and that is exactly what we need as a country at the moment.

So i applaud her.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

What with Brexit,
General elections,
Terror attacks,
Grenfell Tower tragedy.

To infinity and beyond.

Corbyn did survive...

Bickering within his party
A leadership challenge
Appalling lies about himself in the media

Meanwhile, Theresa May has been the architect of her own problems - including, but not limited to, the issues you've highlighted. You want to offer sympathy for her over those issues - they're her and/or her party's fault.

She lacks humility, compassion, insight and leadership. She's not strong - she's stubborn, arrogant and ignorant. Even her own party tells her that. The only aspect of iron about her is the excessive rust. No-one believes she is a good leader, except the apocalpytically stupid.

As for the jokers we have leading Britain out of Europe for the sake of their own vanity, and the expense of the good of the country, they deserve every brickbat coming their way, and your political analysis - like most things you post - is embarrassingly pathetic.

D

Deleted member 2719

Browns was pretty rough, foot and mouth disease hit a week into his watch, and then the global financial meltdown soon afterwards.

I grant his wasn't the best of start but still doesn't touch what poor May has had to deal with.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't read the newspaper they are full of blag and hate.

But whatever you say i think she has been a Lady of steel ( err i mean IRON) and that is exactly what we need as a country at the moment.

So i applaud her.

If you don't read the newspapers, how do you know the press is sticking the boot, knife, etc to make her the scapegoat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here