Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reports of a van driving into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park

D

Deleted member 2719

You might like to look at post 61

Fair enough, but that was in 2014, who's to say they have not slipped back into there old ways???

Let's wait to see what the police have to say after interviewing van man.

Like i said the Muslim communities have hidden the Jahadis for far to long, it's time to OUT these good and proper, before anyone say's they are, they clearly are not OUTING enough and let's see the actually figures from the police, the public need to see the full picture so as the non muslims feel they really care about the citizens of the UK and who knows maybe we can all live happily ever after.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair enough, but that was in 2014, who's to say they have not slipped back into there old ways???

Let's wait to see what the police have to say after interviewing van man.

Like i said the Muslim communities have hidden the Jahadis for far to long, it's time to OUT these good and proper, before anyone say's they are, they clearly are not OUTING enough and let's see the actually figures from the police, the public need to see the full picture so as the non muslims feel they really care about the citizens of the UK and who knows maybe we can all live happily ever after.

Why didn't YOU 'out' this white guy?

You are clearly not doing enough.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm REALLY not grasping your point here, at all. Not one little bit.

I think I might, but I've probably got it wrong, because it would make you a bit of a ****.

Not gonna rile me with your childish insults, seems to one rule for one and one for another round here on that front.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not gonna rile me with your childish insults, seems to one rule for one and one for another round here on that front.

No, please educate me.

Please explain the difference between a brown guy shouting 'Death to infidels' whilst driving a van into some white people, and a white guy shouting 'Death to all muslims' whilst driving a van into some brown people?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thread appears headed towards the whole masterplan.

Disagreement, faction division, moral stances.

Happy Days.

Internet message boards, don't you just love 'em? Send everyone on this thread down to Speaker's Corner and let them do battle the old fashioned way.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No, please educate me.

Please explain the difference between a brown guy shouting 'Death to infidels' whilst driving a van into some white people, and a white guy shouting 'Death to all muslims' whilst driving a van into some brown people?

How about 'Allah Akbar' or 'this is for my family and Allah'?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If the reported comment in the post above yours is correct then it would perhaps confirm that it was a deliberate attempt to kill/injure people
I'm not sure that's in doubt.

Not that the incident could be any worse but it's beyond belief someone would target someone already receiving medical attention.

One of the casualties is apparently a wheelchair user too.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Why didn't YOU 'out' this white guy?

You are clearly not doing enough.

Ha ha, i see what you did there.:laugh::lolol::clap::laugh::yawn::yawn:

Because i do not belong or attach myself to a religion, i believe in commonsense as it mainly wins.

ie. if you get a bunch of Jahadis showing extremist view grass them up and not protect them.

Just for the record hans i know of NO White guy as you say that wants to kill another person.

It's time for these Muslims to OUT all the jahadis hiding amongst them, you know it make sense.

Hey hans you can join in our commonsenseology we meet over a beer and you can add to our society by putting in some cash to our account we call it a 'Kitty', from this we purchase essentials such as more beer and the best bit of all we do not talk of bombs and killing people.

Well are you in???

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Some of you lot really are a ****ing mess.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
ie. if you get a bunch of Jahadis showing extremist view grass them up and not protect them.

Just for the record hans i know of NO White guy as you say that wants to kill another person.

It's time for these Muslims to OUT all the jahadis hiding amongst them, you know it make sense.

Isn't this where pretty much the FBI and MI5 and other intelligence agencies get most of their intel - from inside communities? In fact, haven't MI5 said the biggest issue they face is not the lack of information coming to them from communities, it is that there is too much to process and prioritise, hence our most recent attacks WERE known to the authorities through being reported.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm not sure that's in doubt.

Not that the incident could be any worse but it's beyond belief someone would target someone already receiving medical attention.

One of the casualties is apparently a wheelchair user too.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Agree if so but more likely just indiscriminate aiming at a group of people (maximum potential impact) rather than targeting someone getting treatment specifically I'd think.

Thoughts are with those injured.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It would seem from comments from the local community that this was a deliberate attack and the driver of the van was detained by an angry mob and his life was saved by the intervention of the Imman to enable him to be arrested.
Far right idiot?

Or made to look like Far Right?

D

Deleted member 2719

Isn't this where pretty much the FBI and MI5 and other intelligence agencies get most of their intel - from inside communities? In fact, haven't MI5 said the biggest issue they face is not the lack of information coming to them from communities, it is that there is too much to process and prioritise, hence our most recent attacks WERE known to the authorities through being reported.

If that were the case they are not getting the point across over the media very well.

We deserve to see the exact amount of outed jahadis, weekly/monthly/yearly and if the numbers are going up significantly since the Manchester attack.

So that the non Muslim communities can see that the Muslims are doing there job and do not support these people in any way shape or form.

Hoof them out, all of them.

You keep bringing it around to an anti May agenda are you by any chance on Corbyns wage bill???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here