Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reports of a van driving into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same attitude as someone who says women who dress provocatively are inviting a rape.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see what we see.
If he said the Muslims had it coming, them you'd be right, it would be the same attitude. It's not what he said though (unless I missed it) and I think he has a point.

I've seen some Muslims interviewed on TV saying they don't feel safe and something needs to be done about it. Come again?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Multi-Cuilturalism hasn't worked. Yesterday, saw Indians and Pakistani's fighting running battles in the streets of Leicester. The Afro- Caribbeans dislike the sub-continental Indians. Sikhs hate Muslims. Hindu's hate Muslims. Poles hate Albanians. Gurkhas are attacked in Army towns, when they have given their life to King/Queen and Country. Whole areas are no go ghetto's of simmering distrust.
Many, many people are uncomfortable with three million Muslims in this country and growing fast. 1: 20 will at some stage be 1: 10 and then 1:5. Its inevitable and will change the whole face of this country.

Without actually mentioning the words "rivers of blood" you've basically summarised Enoch Powell's famous speech he gave in Birmingham, 1968. Indeed, the ratios you've mentioned are uncanny.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone else even noticed another attack in France today? So common its becoming the norm...tolerable even?
I can tolerate it. Terrorist armed with a Kalashnikov and gas bottles attacked the police - he died and injured no one. Result.

D

Deleted member 22389

Anyone else even noticed another attack in France today? So common its becoming the norm...tolerable even?

Just heard about it on the radio. Tolerable, yes that's the feeling I seem to be getting too. On a different note Hungary, Poland doesn't seem to have the same problems because the governments are not letting anyone in to their countries.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If he said the Muslims had it coming, them you'd be right, it would be the same attitude. It's not what he said though (unless I missed it) and I think he has a point.

I've seen some Muslims interviewed on TV saying they don't feel safe and something needs to be done about it. Come again?

Hate crimes on Muslims have skyrocketed since the two terrorist attacks in Manchester & London. Of course they do not feel safe and I can understand why.
Does this attack not vindicate those concerns?
Don't law-abiding citizens of any race,creed or colour deserve to feel safe in their communitites?

I can't really believe that on this thread, about a heinous attack on people going about their business in peace, that I have to point that out.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Good grief what a thread this has turned into.

We live in one of the safest, cleanest, most tolerant, wonderfully multicultural, sexually liberated and prosperous societies in history. It's bloody great.
We won the lottery of life simply by being born in this country at this time (not to mention getting to support Brighton at this time in its history as the icing on the cake)

None of which is to say it's perfect. And that we shouldn't strive for improvement. And especially that we shouldn't strive to improve the lives of others far less fortunate (like, you know, Crystal Palace supporters). Of course we should.

But seriously. Get a fu*king grip people.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good grief what a thread this has turned into.

We live in one of the safest, cleanest, most tolerant, wonderfully multicultural, sexually liberated and prosperous societies in history. It's bloody great.
We won the lottery of life simply by being born in this country at this time (not to mention getting to support Brighton at this time in its history as the icing on the cake)

None of which is to say it's perfect. And that we shouldn't strive for improvement. And especially that we shouldn't strive to improve the lives of others far less fortunate (like, you know, Crystal Palace supporters). Of course we should.

But seriously. Get a fu*king grip people.

Government advisor per chance? :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hate crimes on Muslims have skyrocketed since the two terrorist attacks in Manchester & London. Of course they do not feel safe and I can understand why.
Don't law-abiding citizens of any race,creed or colour deserve to feel safe in their communitites?

I can't really believe that on this thread, about a heinous attack on people going about their business in peace, that I have to point that out.

Do you not think there is a justifiable mistrust of muslims? Devils advocate, not necessarily my stance.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've seen a few posts on this thread that start with something like "I'm not condoning this attack" and then go on to imply it's the victims fault they've been targeted because they're muslim.

That is almost as sick as Chicken Run revelling at Portuguese people burned alive.

If this place is a microcosm of society, it's no wonder there is big issues.
Yes this has been brewing up or many many years and will get worse I'm sure.You get the feeling that many in this county are bored shitless with all this religious crap.
Christianity is dying in this county as most have no interest in religion anymore.If we could abolish all religion here we'd be in a better place that's for sure.I honestly would love to see world peace but all out war throughout e globe is very much likely as religions and cultures clash in what is becoming a very small world.

It's very clear to see that the world has big big issues ahead regarding intergration of people with ancient beliefs and ideologies that belong way back in time.
Don't see any way things will improve sadly.....

Last edited:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Do you not think there is a justifiable mistrust of muslims? Devils advocate, not necessarily my stance.

Only from people who think "muslims" and "Jihadi terrorists" are the same - ie f*cking morons.
ISIS have killed more muslims than non-muslims. In terrorist attacks they have killed indiscriminately including killing Muslims.
Muslims have lived in this country for decades with no problems whatsoever but now according to some people they are the root of all evil.

Also comments such as "what goes around, comes around" as above are so sick its unbelievable.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

Fully agree but sadly some seem to think that these innocent victims somehow deserved it :(

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Only from people who think "muslims" and "Jihadi terrorists" are the same - ie f*cking morons.
ISIS have killed more muslims than non-muslims. In terrorist attacks they have killed indiscriminately including killing Muslims.
Muslims have lived in this country for decades with no problems whatsoever but now according to some people they are the root of all evil.

Also comments such as "what goes around, comes around" as above are so sick its unbelievable.
Well they was peace abiding Muslims in this country and suddenly became a jihadi.....Yes that's pretty much the same thing or am I missing something.......?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Do you think that there is a chance that some muslims 'look after their own' and aren't prepared to shop them if they think they've been radicalised? Are jihadists the ones that want Sharia Law in our country, or are the moderates also wanting this? Again, just interested to know.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Muslims have lived in this country for years but only in very small numbers. Massive increase in last 10-15 years. No one is saying they are root of all evil but factual to say they are occupying M15's time substantially more than any other religious group, so clearly there is a major issue.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dear me.

Random people deliberately attacked by an Islamic extremist and every Muslim needs to apologise according to some here. I don't agree at all but can at least sort of see how some people arrive at that conclusion.

But then a group of obviously Muslim people are also attacked by a terrorists and it's still THEIR fault? F***ing hell.

I can't imagine even the leftiest of lefttards on this board would somehow seek to blame the community from which a victim of Manchester or London Bridge came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here