Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hezbollah march in London today .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
An annual event now in the capital .

Jeremy Corbyn not expected to make an appearance this year .

[yt]3UWb-xBzIx4[/YT]

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
An annual event now in the capital .

Jeremy Corbyn not expected to make an appearance this year .

[yt]3UWb-xBzIx4[/YT]

What no Jeremy Corbyn ! He loves a terrorist love in . I'm sure he's there in spirit, ensuring them he will soon dismantle our security services as those lovely Islamists are all just misunderstood aren't they, they don't really hate our way of life or want to kill us.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like it or not like it, if it's deemed to be a lawful march, then it has an absolute right to take place.

This is a very major part of all the good stuff that makes us a special place that people from all over the world are drawn towards.

It's what makes us the good guys in a sometimes wicked world.

Long may it continue.

D

Deleted member 22389

Be nice if they didn't protest at all. Sick of this country being used as a platform for other countries problems. Show some respect.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, people come from all over the world to blow us up, stab us and shoot us....

The absolutely HUGE majority don't come here for that. They just want a better life for their families. Got absolutely no problem with that. In different circumstances, we'd be exactly the same.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Like it or not like it, if it's deemed to be a lawful march, then it has an absolute right to take place.

This is a very major part of all the good stuff that makes us a special place that people from all over the world are drawn towards.

It's what makes us the good guys in a sometimes wicked world.

Long may it continue.

Yeah tolerating people who want to exterminate all the Jews and wipe Israel off the map is definitely good stuff :facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah tolerating people who want to exterminate all the Jews and wipe Israel off the map is definitely good stuff :facepalm:

Not saying it's good stuff. Obviously. But if our powers-that-be have deemed a march to be lawful, then it should go ahead. And, as is the case with all such lawful marches, citizens who oppose such a march have the absolute right to protest against that march exactly as they see fit. Within lawful means. Obviously.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not saying it's good stuff. Obviously. But if our powers-that-be have deemed a march to be lawful, then it should go ahead. And, as is the case with all such lawful marches, citizens who oppose such a march have the absolute right to protest against that march exactly as they see fit...

I used to agree with that view but as the body count rises of our men women and chidren I believe things have changed. Having Islamic terrorist groups supporters be they Hezbollah or ISIS flying their flags and airing their greivances on our streets is not accpatable anymore. If the far right anti semite scum who want to eradicate the Jews can't fly their Nazi flags on our streets neither should any other group. Yay Equality.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quite a lot of Jews protest against the Israeli state. Often on their own. Personally I've yet to meet any black people supporting the BNP. You?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quite a lot of Jews protest against the Israeli state. Often on their own. Personally I've yet to meet any black people supporting the BNP. You?

I haven't met any Jews who have protested against the Israeli 'state' or black people that support the BNP, have seen video footage of the latter though. But I specifically referenced Hezbollah which is the main topic of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here