Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket Champions Trophy Final India vs. Pakistan

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
72-6

Horrible heave by Jadhav at the leggy... top edge and easily pouched by the keeper.

#iwonderwhattheoddswere?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Paks destroying India here

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Makes the 211 we got against 'em look a pretty decent total now :rolleyes:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sports cliché number 27

At least we went out to the eventual winners.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've said before I'm not an avid Cricket fan, but that looked very dodgy.

Are you bonkers? Do you really think that India would want to lose to the deadliest rivals - they'd be feeling pig sick now.

England got an even heavier battering: do you think that was dodgy too?

Are you bonkers? Do you really think that India would want to lose to the deadliest rivals - they'd be feeling pig sick now.

England got an even heavier battering: do you think that was dodgy too?

No idea, but at least one of the players out there has served prison time for match fixing.

I never underestimate the greed of sportsmen.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No idea, but at least one of the players out there has served prison time for match fixing.

I never underestimate the greed of sportsmen.

No player on either side has served time for match fixing (Amir was found guilty of spot fixing but that's completely different).

But your accusation was that the Indians had thrown the game - none of the Indian players has any sort of taint to his name. As I said, the last team that India would want to lose to is Pakistan, they'd have pulled out everything to try to win it.

No player on either side has served time for match fixing (Amir was found guilty of spot fixing but that's completely different).

But your accusation was that the Indians had thrown the game - none of the Indian players has any sort of taint to his name. As I said, the last team that India would want to lose to is Pakistan, they'd have pulled out everything to try to win it.

Didn't look that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here