Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trooping The Colour

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice flypast, shame the BBMF Lanc is grounded again at the moment.

As many times as I've seen them since I was a kid, I still love seeing the Red Arrows - looking forward to watching them display over the Summer.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

As many times as I've seen them since I was a kid, I still love seeing the Red Arrows - looking forward to watching them display over the Summer.

I was hoping they would perform some aerobatics but I guess it was just a flypast - still impressive though - and Charles must have got off the horse so all good.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What a massive waste of cash.

Cannons firing blanks, Soldiers dressed like the Jackson 5, Planes joyriding, Horses shitting everywhere.

For christs sake, it's not even the Queens actual birthday!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was hoping they would perform some aerobatics but I guess it was just a flypast - still impressive though - and Charles must have got off the horse so all good.
Post-Shoreham, I'm not even sure if they're allowed to over built-up areas.

I went to the Farnborough Airshow last year and even there they were restricted to a flypast only. Events like Eastbourne Airshow will still see the full show as they're over water.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

They flew right over our allotment, this afternoon, magnificent sight :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a massive waste of cash.

Cannons firing blanks, Soldiers dressed like the Jackson 5, Planes joyriding, Horses shitting everywhere.

For christs sake, it's not even the Queens actual birthday!

Great show that is put on by the Guards and as it is her OFFICIAL birthday and a great tourist attraction so money well spent IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here