Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v Germany 4pm (19th June) ITV4 - Confederations Cup

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Australia really are crap

Although on the upside by the end of it the tournament the Albion should be able to buy Mooy for 2 packets of Nice'n'Spicy Nicnaks and a small tin of reduced salt sweetcorn.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Although on the upside by the end of it the tournament the Albion should be able to buy Mooy for 2 packets of Nice'n'Spicy Nicnaks and a small tin of reduced salt sweetcorn.

I'm not parting with the Nicnaks it ain't happening! :tantrum:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Out of the two keepers currently on display, I'm glad we've signed the one we have!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It would be a different story if Dunk and Duffy were on the pitch.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Agreed the German lad is having a 'mare.

Have they played a younger/weaker team in previous games too in the Confed? More than a couple names seem to be missing in the German team.

Ryan does look confident with his feet though which is nice.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Troisi has a shot. Curled a little but the German keeper hols the ball as it was not really powerful enough.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Off the post and he didn't score with his back?
It's a no from me.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Barber out!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stockdale was presumably letting in goals left right and centre before we signed him otherwise Fulham wouldn't have got relegated? He was shit for his first few months here as well. Just balancing the criticism of our new Keeper being on the losing side against the World Champions, with a shit defence in front of him.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Off the post and he didn't score with his back?
It's a no from me.
If he had been two inches taller he would have stopped it with his fingers instead of letting the post stop it.

Didn't see the match but some hilites online. We had a mistake on payroll today and the boss says no one goes home till we find it.

Of course the boss is me and I was unhappy about it but the mistake had to be found.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here