Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's been a silly **** today?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are we supposed to know why you took said skirting off CLS (which from other posters I gather is some sort of car) and why it may be of interest to others??

It is supposed to be light hearted (if you can be about screwing your Merc) do you not understand that?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Translation: I own a Mercedes dontchaknow - and perhaps not surprisingly I am a tw@t.

This is the problem isn't it? People just hate other people that have a better house, car, holiday, etc. Forget CLS just pretend I have a Citroen 1.4... f*cking hell

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
This is the problem isn't it? People just hate other people that have a better house, car, holiday, etc. Forget CLS just pretend I have a Citroen 1.4... f*cking hell
Not at all, it's just that the story would have worked just as well if you had put "car" instead of "CLS". Why did you put "CLS", why not "car" or even " Mercedes" particularly when several people don't even know what you are talking about? And you are assuming that you have a better car than me...:kiss:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep. Spent AGES putting an Ikea wardrobe together in my daughters new flat. Middle panel was the wrong way round. Had to take the whole fecking thing apart again. Silly ****.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yep. Spent AGES putting an Ikea wardrobe together in my daughters new flat. Middle panel was the wrong way round. Had to take the whole fecking thing apart again. Silly ****.

You could have just put "wardrobe" instead of saying Ikea and flashing your money about... FFS :lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
CLS stands for 'Canadian Lumber Standard'. CLS was originally manufactured in Canada for use in the building of timber framed houses, hence it's name. Over the past few years CLS has become increasingly popular in the UK for use as framing for stud walls and internal partitions , and latterly skirtings and coving finishing .

BuzzWagonAni.gif

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Yep. Stepped off a kerb while looking into the far distance, turned my ankle and ended up on all fours in the road. :blush:

49 years of age, and pretty sure I haven't fallen over (sober) since childhood.

Silly ****! :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here