Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sew-on badges

bigdavethemaddog

Apr 18, 2017
does anybody know if the club shop or anywhere that sells the club crest sew-on badges to sew-on to a polo or sweatshirt please?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Barber would go apoplectic! Nice Seagulls badge on an Adidas top would never do - until they pay more than Nike.

There's an element of truth in this. The club DID used to sell iron/sew on club badges. That was until people realised they could get the 'off the peg' stock orange 3rd shirt from online kit sellers and the badge for a fraction of the cost of the official shirt. They haven't appeared since.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
There's an element of truth in this. The club DID used to sell iron/sew on club badges. That was until people realised they could get the 'off the peg' stock orange 3rd shirt from online kit sellers and the badge for a fraction of the cost of the official shirt. They haven't appeared since.

Even the Seagulls junior football club (formerly Junior Seagulls FC) had to change their badging because the Albion didn't sanction its continued use.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Still got one, saving it for my first half/half scarf. S1.JPGS2.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
It looks as round as a 50p, and the seagull looks like it's constipated!

And, if you need it in a real hurry, express shipping is only $45 - for a 25g badge...

By the way, with a username of 'bigdavethemaddog' I assume it's going on your 56" chest sleeveless denim jacket? punk:

Well the ones I bought are quite round enough and are perfectly good for sewing on a tee shirt etc, they even have an iron on adhesive on the back if you prefer.

55a3c6c5e3f9aa9c498d987af1cc90fe.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Even the Seagulls junior football club (formerly Junior Seagulls FC) had to change their badging because the Albion didn't sanction its continued use.

Yup, they have a heat activated adhesive on the back, works just fine

So as the club/Nike do not sell polo shirts up to 4xl I could buy a couple of royal blue size 4xl from a supplier of outsize and iron/sew them on? With no legal repercussions?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
So as the club/Nike do not sell polo shirts up to 4xl I could buy a couple of royal blue size 4xl from a supplier of outsize and iron/sew them on? With no legal repercussions?

I guess not

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here