Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn' s at it again !

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Titanic, no it certainly doesn't.
I do not trust Corbyn and McDonnell and their La-La Land giveaways. I haven't heard about McDonnell's call for millions on the street etc., but if ithat is correct, I dislike the rhetoric even more than the fairy tale economics.
I do hope that we don't have a hot summer of riots, but I can't help thinking that is precisely what Corbyn and McDonnell would like to see.

Reported in plenty of the newspapers...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/81...-Jeremy-Corbyn-election-result-John-McDonnell

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...alls-one-million-protesters-take-streets-bid/

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Express and the Telegraph are hardly unbiased sources of information. I'd take a those articles with a mountain of salt.

Meanwhile the lefties believe the Guardian shite

larus

May has hardly covered herself in glory during this has she?

No she hasn't. As a Tory voter, I have never liked her, nor do I want her to be Prime Minister. I think she come across as insincere and totally uncaring. Now, she may not be like that as I don't know her.

I do look at politicians at the moment and think it's a poor bunch. Has it always been this way of do we just have a nostalgic view of those from the past. I mean Wilson, Callaghan and Heath weren't exactly popular across society in the past. Tony Bliar was sh full of crap (IMO) and crocodile tears when it suited him. Major - what a wet blanket he was. Cameron, another style over substance guy.

And no, I don't like Corbyn not he promises of unicorns and rainbows for everyone.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
What a ****, how dare he suggest TEMPORARILY taking property from people who ONLY have a few other houses in various places to rehome peasants who started a fire in a perfectly safe building...
He's an awful human being, who gives a shit about people who's lives have been destroyed and are now homeless and reeling from shock more than the livelihoods and assets of incredible wealthy people that contribute the bare minimum to this country, what a sick MARXIST scumbag.

My god what the **** has happened to this country, some people's attitudes to others in desperate need make me sick and angry. It's not like he said that they should seize these homes forever has he?
He's just said to do it temporarily, in houses where the owners don't even live ffs. Pay them a bit if you must.
If I was a multi-millionaire and owned a massive second property in that area that I didn't occupy, I'd gladly give it up for free to the victims of this until they can get somewhere else to live. And if in the unlikely event they messed it up I'd definitely have the spare change to repair any damages and refurbish it.

I've tried to not read too much about this until yesterday and it's just got me so mad. I agree with Corbyn on this one, and I'm not even a "lefty looney", nor did I vote for Labour last week.

Finally, completely and utterly **** the Daily Mail and the Sun for naming and shaming the poor unfortunate guy who occupied the flat where the fire started,"yeah all of this happened because of his fridge", let's ignore the refurbishment done on the cheap for the sake of £7000, ****ing makes my blood boil, it really does. Let me tell you, if he was white they wouldn't have considered it, sick ****s trying to make a quick buck out of a tragedy.
But like always, people will read into this and be brainwashed, I weep, I really do.

Rant over.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't like Corbyn not he promises of unicorns and rainbows for everyone.

Blimey I missed the promise of Unicorns and Rainbows in labour manifesto, if I had read that I would not have voted for them. I don't have room to house a unicorn and what the hell do they eat? Also don't think I have much need for a rainbow. I could do with the magic money tree the tories kept going on about, that does sound useful.

larus

Blimey I missed the promise of Unicorns and Rainbows in labour manifesto, if I had read that I would not have voted for them. I don't have room to house a unicorn and what the hell do they eat? Also don't think I have much need for a rainbow. I could do with the magic money tree the tories kept going on about, that does sound useful.

What not quote the whole post rather than trying to make it seem biased eh!. I guess that won't help your cheap, pathetic shot look quite so apt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here