Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8/1

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before the fixtures were released I had convinced myself that City were the 'big 6' scalp we should be looking at.
Working on the theory that Pep's defence plays a high line, and they'll be a whole new unit.

Playing them first off, at home, to me makes the victory even more enticing.

Sadly though my desire to not have CH answer the most mind numbing series of post match questions, means I'd rather we drew than won.

"So Chris top of the table, I bet ..." :sick:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'll be taking some of that. City could easily get caught cold on opening weekend.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can already hear the commentators on match of the day "well well well 0-4 welcome to the premier league Brighton!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
During the course of a season if you had placed a bet of the same value on every match where one team is 7-1 or above you would have made a profit in every one of the premier league seasons so far. (Not sure how much profit each time - heard this on the radio a few weeks back)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Easy money.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've been on Citeh's Blue Moon forum. A lot of their posters are not happy at facing a promoted team first fixture. Let's just say they're not filled with huge optimism at getting three points at l'il old Brighton.

One of my customers is a full-on Citeh fan. Away games, Europe, the lot. I reckon his quilt cover and pillows have got the crest on.. Possibly his socks and underpants too, but I haven't asked him.

He's actually a nice enough bloke, and emailed me yesterday to say he's quietly worried about kicking off the season against a team and a crowd "gagging for it" in the PL.... :albion:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Incredibly long on the basis they and we have no FRIGGING clue who we may sign yet.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Danny Baker fan, I see. :cheers:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here