Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sure he'll end up back at Depor, but Lucas Perez would be a superb signing for us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gomez off the list.

Ales Mateju on the list and may even be signed soon.

Perhaps an update soon, CJ, if you have the time, focusing on the 4 positions the argus mentions ?

:flameboun This. Please and thank you CJ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Desperately require an update to this thread, who did we land who chose to go elsewhere and who were the ones who were just wishful thinking. Only three first team signings so far is very disappointing....is that it until the season is a few games old?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Desperately require an update to this thread, who did we land who chose to go elsewhere and who were the ones who were just wishful thinking. Only three first team signings so far is very disappointing....is that it until the season is a few games old?

Yes, come on CJ, we need an update please... and thank you...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I guess CJ has nothing to report...

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Leicester rag quotes Ahmed Musa's agent saying us and WBA have made contact about Musa.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Leicester rag quotes Ahmed Musa's agent saying us and WBA have made contact about Musa.

Would be the absolute ideal striker option, if you ask me. Presumably further down the pecking order since Iheanacho signed.

See Onomah's gone on loan to Villa from Spurs - think we was touted as a possible on here somewhere.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Would be the absolute ideal striker option, if you ask me. Presumably further down the pecking order since Iheanacho signed.

See Onomah's gone on loan to Villa from Spurs - think we was touted as a possible on here somewhere.

Leicester have so many strikers now. Musa, Slimani, Ulloa, Iheanacho, Vardy, Okazaki...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here