Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Thursday - ON OUR RADAR

*New* Markus Suttner - It's that German connection again. 30 year old Full back/CB. Via A report in German paper "Kicker" and perhaps another player from that relegated FC Ingolstadt 04. Has "merit" says that Bozza and he normally knows. 7/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353101-Markus-Suttner
*New* Gianluca-Lapadula Scored 8 goals in La Liga for Milan last season. 27 year old striker. "we've sent a delegation" to watch him says sketchy local news reports. Watch him score a hat trick it appears as Italy thumped San Marino. 3/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...-Milan-Striker
*New* James Troisi Another Oz international . "Negotiations intensifying" and "looks set to join" says local proper Oz paper. Played v Brazil last night and lost 4-0 so clearly getting ready a for a difficult season in the Prem with us. 6/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ions-intensify
*new* Simon Kjaer "readying a 7.5m bid" says Talk Sport - ie: they found the sauce as did NS user; Jamie The Seagull on Turkish sports site ; Fotomac. But really. Another centre back ? I'm giving it 3/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353009-Simon-Kjaer-Fenerbahce-CB/
Will Hughes - not *new* really as Albion have been sniffing around him for years. The Mail had a report at the weekend saying we've opened bidding at £4m (as if !) and will Rowett let him go ? . Mooy looks more likely so 5/10.
*new* World CUP WINNER - Josh Onomah - "wanted on loan" says The Sun but then how many loanees can we actually have (just 2) so who knows. The usual suspects (Hudds, Celtic) want him too. Surely post u20s hype so 4/10
*NEW* Musa - (no change) Out of favour Leicester forward. NO, NOT THAT ONE. STILL ONLY A single report in the Express which quotes his agent in er, "OwngoalNigeria". "Sounded out" he says. Well THEY ALL SAY THAT.. 2/10.
Ferland Mendy - Le Havre. No report since initial flurry which normally indicates guff. 21 year old French full back. Albion clearly eyeing up this position mind. 2/10
Joe Gomez -Argus seem very keen on this one. Keep writing stories about the lad. So i'm upping this to 8/10
Tammy - STILL "can't make his mind up" .Poor lad. GET ON WITH IT. Basically its us or Toon still. U21 tournament imminent. 5/10
Ryan - Surely Surely DONE. Whens the shirt being held in the dead at night at an empty Amex (presumably when Australia finish their internationals. Barber hinting strongly in Argus today (Thursday)
Genki - (no change) still not going away. Nothing for days. And another winger 4/10
Cafu - (no change) Quiet for a bit.. Fair amount of reports/guesses in big papers. Clearly a striker is on the cards but not this one ? 4/10
Cairney With Mooy all gone then maybe its back on. But doubt cautious TB is going to get into a bidding war for TC. 3/10
Maenapaa - Not sure of delay with this one. All signed, sealed and ...Presumably on holiday. Barber says they are still at it. 10/10
A.Another - Gross style signing out of the blue not rumoured anywhere. 10/10.
u23 A.Nother Exciting new signing but then you realise they're headed direct to Dev Squad never to be seen again or for BHAWFC. 10/10

Long since Dropped from list as it was too long anyway: Macdonald, Snodgrass.

Signed: Gross.
New Contracts: Stephens, Sidwell, Bong, Maenpaa (TBC)
Gone: Stockdale
So Near Yet So Far: Mooy,

NB: A bit of caution in BHAFC rumoursville. Andy Naylor reminds us pushers of this gossipfest.
"Nothing in a lot of the names you're seeing".

Anyone missing - let me know. I NEED A SAUCE to include.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Efe Ambrose, josh Brownhill, Kieran Gibbs, Frazier Campbell, Joel Campbell, Ryan Bennett, William Troost-Ekong, Andrea Petanga, Moses Simon, Moussa Konate, Yacouba Sylla, Dion Pereira, Henry Onyekuru, Stuart Armstrong ? I've seen all of them mentioned since the end of last season.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
*New* Gianluca-Lapadula Scored 8 goals in La Liga for Milan last season. 27 year old striker. "we've sent a delegation" to watch him says sketchy local news reports. Watch him score a hat trick it appears as Italy thumped San Marino.

I was just reading an article in today's La Gazzetta dello Sport about Brighton being interested in Lapadula. He would be a great signing - he's much better than last season's numbers show. Apparently Torino wants Lapa as well, so we better hurry and make a concrete offer.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
Efe Ambrose, josh Brownhill, Kieran Gibbs, Frazier Campbell, Joel Campbell, Ryan Bennett, William Troost-Ekong, Andrea Petanga, Moses Simon, Moussa Konate, Yacouba Sylla, Dion Pereira, Henry Onyekuru, Stuart Armstrong ? I've seen all of them mentioned since the end of last season.

Ha ! I've seen no updates or sources for any of these in last fortnight bar Kieran Gibbs and a few trolls re: Frazier Campbell. but send me a sauce and i'll put em in. or i might not :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If anyone gets them all right I'll buy them a house in Barbados.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Joe Gomez -Argus seem very keen on this one. Keep writing stories about the lad. So i'm upping this to 8/10

NB: A bit of caution in BHAFC rumoursville. Andy Naylor reminds us pushers of this gossipfest.
That would be the Argus that can't tell the difference between Man United and City.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
That would be the Argus that can't tell the difference between Man United and City.

Poor lad who did the social media today.

is not the bloke(s) asking TB, CH, PB on a daily basis whether x or y target is true or not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poor lad who did the social media today.
It's the Argus that chooses to employ someone who doesn't know anything about sport. The blame lies with the Argus, not whomever they got to do their social media.

is not the bloke(s) asking TB, CH, PB on a daily basis whether x or y target is true or not.
It doesn't matter if they're asking TB, CH, or PB hourly, they're not going to be given information that the club doesn't want leaked.

There will always be a lot of rumours about targets. Will half of those rumours be accurate - no. Do we need a shit paper to tell us that? No.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thursday - ON OUR RADAR

*New* Markus Suttner - It's that German connection again. 30 year old Full back/CB. Via A report in German paper "Kicker" and perhaps another player from that relegated FC Ingolstadt 04. Has "merit" says that Bozza and he normally knows. 7/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353101-Markus-Suttner
*New* Gianluca-Lapadula Scored 8 goals in La Liga for Milan last season. 27 year old striker. "we've sent a delegation" to watch him says sketchy local news reports. Watch him score a hat trick it appears as Italy thumped San Marino. 3/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...-Milan-Striker
*New* James Troisi Another Oz international . "Negotiations intensifying" and "looks set to join" says local proper Oz paper. Played v Brazil last night and lost 4-0 so clearly getting ready a for a difficult season in the Prem with us. 6/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ions-intensify
*new* Simon Kjaer "readying a 7.5m bid" says Talk Sport - ie: they found the sauce as did NS user; Jamie The Seagull on Turkish sports site ; Fotomac. But really. Another centre back ? I'm giving it 3/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353009-Simon-Kjaer-Fenerbahce-CB/
Will Hughes - not *new* really as Albion have been sniffing around him for years. The Mail had a report at the weekend saying we've opened bidding at £4m (as if !) and will Rowett let him go ? . Mooy looks more likely so 5/10.
*new* World CUP WINNER - Josh Onomah - "wanted on loan" says The Sun but then how many loanees can we actually have (just 2) so who knows. The usual suspects (Hudds, Celtic) want him too. Surely post u20s hype so 4/10
*NEW* Musa - (no change) Out of favour Leicester forward. NO, NOT THAT ONE. STILL ONLY A single report in the Express which quotes his agent in er, "OwngoalNigeria". "Sounded out" he says. Well THEY ALL SAY THAT.. 2/10.
Ferland Mendy - Le Havre. No report since initial flurry which normally indicates guff. 21 year old French full back. Albion clearly eyeing up this position mind. 2/10
Tammy - STILL "can't make his mind up" .Poor lad. GET ON WITH IT. Basically its us or Toon still. U21 tournament imminent. 5/10
Ryan - Surely Surely DONE. Whens the shirt being held in the dead at night at an empty Amex (presumably when Australia finish their internationals. Barber hinting strongly in Argus today (Thursday)
Genki - (no change) still not going away. Nothing for days. And another winger 4/10
Cafu - (no change) Quiet for a bit.. Fair amount of reports/guesses in big papers. Clearly a striker is on the cards but not this one ? 4/10
Cairney With Mooy all gone then maybe its back on. But doubt cautious TB is going to get into a bidding war for TC. 3/10
Maenapaa - Not sure of delay with this one. All signed, sealed and ...Presumably on holiday. Barber says they are still at it. 10/10
A.Another - Gross style signing out of the blue not rumoured anywhere. 10/10.
u23 A.Nother Exciting new signing but then you realise they're headed direct to Dev Squad never to be seen again or for BHAWFC. 10/10

Long since Dropped from list as it was too long anyway: Macdonald, Snodgrass.

Signed: Gross.
New Contracts: Stephens, Sidwell, Bong, Maenpaa (TBC)
Gone: Stockdale
So Near Yet So Far: Mooy,

Anyone missing - let me know. I NEED A SAUCE to include.

Thanks for that Gem. I read it in an Alan Freeman voice accompanied by the Top 20 "Pick of the Pops" Music.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
It's the Argus that chooses to employ someone who doesn't know anything about sport. The blame lies with the Argus, not whomever they got to do their social media.

It doesn't matter if they're asking TB, CH, or PB hourly, they're not going to be given information that the club doesn't want leaked.

There will always be a lot of rumours about targets. Will half of those rumours be accurate - no. Do we need a shit paper to tell us that? No.

I'm guessing you're not a subscriber !

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here