Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to The S*n (I read this online, I wouldn't buy the thing) ourselves and Newcastle are both interested in Lucas Perez, but Arsenal are asking £20 million.
Ignore Naylor saying No, and sing him up, Tony !

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
GK 3 : ???

Fullback :

Ezequiel Schelotto ( Naylor 'No' )
Gomez - albion moved on ?

Striker :

Dwamena - bid rejected.
Zohore - bid not imminent.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I also think Gomez will happen on deadline day.

Again, another one I don't know well enough to be over or underwhelmed with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we really likely to go back for a player who has reportedly said that they would rather stay at Liverpool than contemplate joining us? If they had no interest before, will they really be the sort of player who will be fully committed to our cause and give his all? Pretty sure the club take many factors into account before signing someone and I would have thought that would probably rule him out as a target?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are we really likely to go back for a player who has reportedly said that they would rather stay at Liverpool than contemplate joining us? If they had no interest before, will they really be the sort of player who will be fully committed to our cause and give his all? Pretty sure the club take many factors into account before signing someone and I would have thought that would probably rule him out as a target?

He's going to say that if Klopp is showing interest in him starting games.... however, IF he isn't part of the final 25 I'm sure he'll think differently.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's going to say that if Klopp is showing interest in him starting games.... however, IF he isn't part of the final 25 I'm sure he'll think differently.

He won't be part of the 25, whether Klopp intends to use him or not - he's only 20.

that was a big part of his attraction for us, in the first place.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
According to The S*n (I read this online, I wouldn't buy the thing) ourselves and Newcastle are both interested in Lucas Perez, but Arsenal are asking £20 million.

I don't know what's worse, buying the Sun or making sure you let everyone know you read it online so they don't think you purchased it?

(Trust me, I'm an intellect!)

The Sun is the most popular newspaper in the country. Just admit it. You read it.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't know what's worse, buying the Sun or making sure you let everyone know you read it online so they don't think you purchased it?

(Trust me, I'm an intellect!)

The Sun is the most popular newspaper in the country. Just admit it. You read it.

Hold fire! Frutos could well have read this via the BBC Gossip page. Never presume.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Football Wonderkids‏*@footwonderkids 3h
3 hours ago

More
#Brighton are keen on 20-year-old #Niort midfielder Junior Sambia, but competition from #Lorient. #BHAFC

0 replies
3 retweets
8 likes
Not heard of this one before

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Football Wonderkids‏*@footwonderkids 3h
3 hours ago

More
#Brighton are keen on 20-year-old #Niort midfielder Junior Sambia, but competition from #Lorient. #BHAFC

0 replies
3 retweets
8 likes
Not heard of this one before

Surely we can fight off 'competition' from Leyton flippin Orient!

:jester:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Funny how ones interest increases when they are left out of the PL squad.

I do take your point though.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Snodgrass told he can leave West Ham. We were linked (no idea how reliable said link was mind) with him earlier in the window. Worth a punt?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton seems happy with his defence, which implies to me a subtext that Ales Mateju has impressed enough to be 9th choice defender.

So, 13 days to get a striker and a goalkeeper.

Anything else depends on the medical outlook for Kayal and maybe Baldock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here