Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come when a thread is locked...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I enjoyed my ban from a Russian political board. They caught me posting images of Putin as a gay clown.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I enjoyed my ban from a Russian political board. They caught me posting images of Putin as a gay clown.

I suggest you clear steer of strangers carrying umbrellas for a few months nonetheless.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That goes without saying, however, to not be allowed to reply to a locked thread? Something surely isn't right there?

He has explained that he hadn't realised it was locked (as they have different settings to us mere mortals I suppose) and inadvertently posted. Why you assume someone would want to post on a locked thread is beyond me, surely the point of posting is to illicit a response and discussion. Do you really assume he is sitting in his house with fist clenched above his head in victory and celebration at the last word on a thread?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dunno, similarly t what point do you say that is enough left handed people in the UK, or those with blue eyes, or those that support a small team such as Crystal Palace?

How many of those examples get to define culture or impose political will?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Without googling i reckon it's something to do with killing 99.99% of germs in milk .

I picked up some unpatronised milk at a farmers' market a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realise it was legal to sell it to Joe Public. Really tasty, but needs drinking quickly - two days maximum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here